Collapse
No announcement yet.

The tv show supernatural, is slammin!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great series... shouldve ended it at season 5 but im not complaining that it reached its 7th season.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
      Seasons 1-5 are pretty steady but the show takes a nose dive in season six.
      same time when kripke left the show..

Comment

Damn!! Just finished season 2!! So Sam died, Dean sold his sold to save him & only got 1 year. Their Dad climbed outa hell to save their a$$'s one last time. So far this show is pfp #1 for me. I thought season 1's ending was atg, wow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Damn!! Just finished season 2!! So Sam died, Dean sold his sold to save him & only got 1 year. Their Dad climbed outa hell to save their a$$'s one last time. So far this show is pfp #1 for me. I thought season 1's ending was atg, wow!!
          watchin breaking bad then come back and tell me if supernaturals still good

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
            Supernatural is right up my alley. I love supernatural stuff, this show has the goods.

Comment

it's pretty good i'm up to date with all the episodes

Comment

Now Sam just met some hot chick that's a demon of some sort willing to save Dean?? This show might replace Sons of Anarchy for me!!

Anyone who has netflix who hasn't seen this show, be advised to do so now!!

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                  exactly

watched season 1-5 last year...never really liked it

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Now Sam just met some hot chick that's a demon of some sort willing to save Dean?? This show might replace Sons of Anarchy for me!!

Anyone who has netflix who hasn't seen this show, be advised to do so now!!
                    alright,I'll check it out later on tonight.

Comment

Supernatural was great until the creator or director (can't remember which 1) decided to give control to someone else after season 5 but he's coming back so that's a good sign.

Supernatural does have it's moments though, the last episode was funny as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X