Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok gentlemen, id like a mans point of view......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Define "naturally". Show me a "naturally monogamous" organism and I'll tell you why you're wrong.

This becomes essentially an excuse making exercise for men who are unable or unwilling to fulfill part of a social contract. It's a poor argument. It's the same argument as the one in which men insist that women cover their faces because the sight of a woman's hair will so inflame his passions that he won't be able to help but to rape her and therefore it will be her fault.

In a way you're right. Men are not naturally monogamous. Neither are women. But that's not what you mean.

They are unable or unwilling to fulfill their part of a social contract. Same as women who cheat.

People expect relationships to be easy and they aren't. Everyone, even the most ideally matched pairing, has their own idiosyncrasies, their own way of doing things, and so when you put yourself into close proximity with someone else for extended periods of time you have to either work to reach a compromise or you don't stay together.
    This is another example of you misunderstanding me. I'm agreeing with what you're saying. I have no time for people who screw around with people's emotions. Some men use the ''not naturally monogamous'' view on things as an excuse. It is true that women do seem to be more naturally faithful (they release oxytocin during sex). Men release it too but it obviously doesn't have the same impact in some cases.

Comment

i skipped the "mean to you" questions.

3. how do you feel about your woman remaining an individual in your relationship? important. i want to know my girl can stand on her own two feet and not depend on me 100% of the time. there are going to be times when i'm going to mess something up and i want the peace of mind knowing that my girl can help me when i need it.

4. what will you not tolerate in a relationship? cheating. guaranteed relationship breaker. i don't care if it was a mistake, i don't believe in second chances with this one.

6. how do you keep the love alive...in other words, how often do you feel you have to reinforce the feeling to your woman that 'shes the one' or that she is appreciated? never been in a really long term relationship to answer this properly. with my short terms, if the feeling is gone, it's gone. time to move on.

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
      i know its a lot. but im baffled. i dont understand why people who are obviously head over heels with one another...STILL after so many years...let bull**** get in the way. and im equally baffled why people who DONT feel that way about each other are STILL in relationships that arent failing.
      i can't really understand the first group either but the second group makes sense to me. couples who aren't head over heels with each other don't have a lot of problems because they simply don't care as much as the first group. if you don't care, it's much easier to get over problems and move on. they both have surrendered long ago and are just going through the motions.

Comment

Yo ts u ever hear of the jackhammer position?

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
          Yo ts u ever hear of the jackhammer position?
          I have heard of it, yes. Are you referring to ******* or **** penetration?

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
            I have heard of it, yes. Are you referring to ******* or **** penetration?
            well ***** if you wanna make it an Eiffel tower let me just give Bringer a call quick

Comment

People try to hard.

/thread

Comment

1. what does commitment mean to you?
                An annoying word usually meant to have me promise to do something.

2. what does being in a relationship/marriage mean to you?
                Relationship; I'm going out with a girl.
                Marriage; A woman I love.

3. how do you feel about your woman remaining an individual in your relationship?
                She can be herself but I'm not for an open relationship bullshit.

4. what will you not tolerate in a relationship?
                Obviously cheating, trying to change me too much, no desire to be anything, expecting me to tend to her every need.

5. what does compromise mean to you?
                Meet half way about something.

6. how do you keep the love alive...in other words, how often do you feel you have to reinforce the feeling to your woman that 'shes the one' or that she is appreciated?
                I don't do anything special. My idea of love is different than the conventional sense. I don't say i love you 100x a day, I don't even like saying the words i love you. I don't expect to hold hands everywhere or all that stuff. So in short, nothing really.

I appreciate general kindness and thoughtfulness so, if she did something, I'd likely vocally appreciate it.

If a chick is the one though. she'd stay with me for like a decade even when I don't constantly do all that stuff and if she did, I'd likely marry her.

And yes, I do tell girls that I don't like to say 'i love you' and all that jazz.

Comment

1. what does commitment mean to you?- if she down with me going to the stripclub with her. ONLY having 3 female friends with benifits. ONLY but subject to change. she aint leavin yeezy til yeezy done insultin her verbally.
                  2. what does being in a relationship/marriage mean to you?-means you better respect yeezy. you was choosen by yeezy so be gratful you got the opportunity.
                  3. how do you feel about your woman remaining an individual in your relationship?once she gets with yeezy, she with yeezy. connected to tha hip like twins with only 1 thats allowed to talk
                  4. what will you not tolerate in a relationship? if her #1 rapper aint yeezy, she praises god over yeezy, her kids and family over yeezy, and her allowing me to fall in love in a stripclub
                  5. what does compromise mean to you? means nothing cause she gonna respect yeezy
                  6. how do you keep the love alive...in other words, how often do you feel you have to reinforce the feeling to your woman that 'shes the one' or that she is appreciated? by allowing her to play one of yezzy's albums in her car for her birthday. she know yezzy dont normally wanna spoil her. i let her sometimes walk down the red carpet with yezzy. tell her im nor cheatin...yet. let her by me glasses with her money that i gave her only a list of 3 to choose from. and it betta be the white ones.

Comment

Lol. Who's the TS?

Mods, check.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      Lol. Who's the TS?

Mods, check.
                      I'm. Vanillamilkshake.

But you can call me nilla if you wish.

Nice to meet you, sir

Comment

Working...