No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson's take on Zimmerman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    i was quoting tyson from the interview this thread is about, ask him(tyson).

its most likely the use a superlative to overstate the point hes making on how poor some of the laws in the US are.
    No argument there, but the police had the power to make arrests and charge Zimmerman but failed to.

And Tyson was talking nonsense, does he think he deserves to be raped.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      I'm not going to argue about his boxing knowledge but a brilliant mind when it comes down to history? sorry no.

Although i fully admit I'm not the most knowledgeable boxing fan on this site even i know that........ jabs count.
      you should read the book by jose torres about Mike. you're talking out of your ass, with all due respect.

Comment

boxing history.
        Boxing history is one thing Boxing and history are two things maybe im being pedantic but the way I read it was Tyson has a brilliant mind when it comes to both boxing and history.

Comment

Boxing history is one thing Boxing and history are two things maybe im being pedantic but the way I read it was Tyson has a brilliant mind when it comes to both boxing and history.
          nah, not pedantic, id say your just being an *******.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            And Tyson was talking nonsense, does he think he deserves to be raped.
            i dont know what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              D4 my man, I'm sure you have nationalistic pride towards your country regardless of the short comings of your country. We have the same view of our country; regardless of the short comings we still hold it in high regard compared to any other country.
              Hell no, I don't think the UK is the best country in the world, and neither is the US.

When so many are in jail or live in poverty, where people can't get healthcare, where the gap between rich and poor is so high, where crime is high, education is poor, pollution, discrimination are other factors as well as happiness of it's citizens.

Comment

i dont know what you mean.
                Wasn't Tyson talking about an eye for an eye justice, saying he was surprise Zimmerman was gunned down as yet.

Comment

I'm not going to argue about his boxing knowledge but a brilliant mind when it comes down to history? sorry no.

Although i fully admit I'm not the most knowledgeable boxing fan on this site even i know that........ jabs count.
                  Well if you couldn't work it out, he meant boxing history, I managed to work it out, guess you needed someone to connect the dots for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    you should read the book by jose torres about Mike. you're talking out of your ass, with all due respect.
                    Why would reading a book written by somebody else about Mike Tyson prove your point in the slightest? Anyway Tyson saw the book as an act of treachery

"Torres asked Tyson what the fighter considered the best punch of his career, reporting that Tyson replied it was the one he had landed on his then girlfriend, the actress Robin Givens."

Comment

Why would reading a book written by somebody else about Mike Tyson prove your point in the slightest? Anyway Tyson saw the book as an act of treachery

"Torres asked Tyson what the fighter considered the best punch of his career, reporting that Tyson replied it was the one he had landed on his then girlfriend, the actress Robin Givens."

Here you go watch this.

Tyson had to play up the thug image America wanted from him. Bit more chilled out and able to be himself in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X