Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever poured beer in there ceral instead of milk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    yes & i had a healthy glass of vodka & oj along side it...i got a worse combo then that...i was hungover one time at work & for whatever reason i had a bowl of special k with a can of smoked oysters & everyone looked at me totally disgusted so after i ate the oysters i dumped the oil into my dry cereal bowl & ate it in front of everyone...
    you made the king of WTFs say WTF.. well played sir.

green sent.

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks View Post
      what the **** is ceral?
      i think he meant coral.

Comment

Comment

If I say yes, will you look at me differently.

Comment

Oj yes, but beer?

Comment

had a vegan friend that didnt drink milk tell me water was just as good as milk in creal.

so ive tried water on my cereal, and its ****ing horrible, but never beer.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                yes & i had a healthy glass of vodka & oj along side it...i got a worse combo then that...i was hungover one time at work & for whatever reason i had a bowl of special k with a can of smoked oysters & everyone looked at me totally disgusted so after i ate the oysters i dumped the oil into my dry cereal bowl & ate it in front of everyone...
                I know you're on the "live life to the fullest" kick, but Dayyyyyyum

Comment

Never beer but I was once poor enough where I had to use water on my cereal instead of milk.

Comment

Comment

Hell no.

But cracklin oat bran rite outta the box makes a good drunk munchie.

Comment

Working...
                      X