Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBC: George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm bowing out of this thread. No matter what it's very dicey. Let justice prevail though.

Comment

Man this dude probably fled the country already.
      His lawyers don't even know where this guy is.
      If I were him I wouldn't surrender myself I'd be half way to Brazil or Peru already.

Comment

This is why these threads get deleted and people get banned. Be civilized!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Man this dude probably fled the country already.
          His lawyers don't even know where this guy is.
          If I were him I wouldn't surrender myself I'd be half way to Brazil or Peru already.
          Hiding is no way to live. She should be a man and face the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Weak Sauce
            Trevon supporters have already looted stores and damaged property with their protests. What do you think is going to happen if they don't slap Zimmerman with a murder charge?
            That the price you pay when you carry a gun.

Comment

Can they get him on murder? Murder 2 maybe. Manslaughter more likely. There hasn been any evidence Zimmerman premeditated making trayvon dead.

I can only imagine how it'll go if he's found not guilty or gets a hung jury.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                Ha ha I knew this day would come. I hope he is denied bail. LIFE!

i remember your race threads

lots of these guys don't, but i do.

to address the TS

this one's gonna be huge. especially if there's some sort of trial

huge huge huge
                huge

i do not know the whole story. it will be interesting to see it play out to say the least.
                what's happened is a damn shame. a 17 year old kid was shot and killed. zimmerman caused this. he's the one with the gun, he's the one who initiated the confrontation. if zimmerman hadn't approached martin none of this would have happened. he's not acting as a part of the state. he's not a police officer. he's just some guy with a gun with bad judgement.

it's probably not a pre meditated murder by the way it sounds.
                but it's something. i'm not a lawyer.

martin was in his own damn neighborhood acting lawfully.
                Last edited by New England; 04-11-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

This will not go anywhere it's going to be a hung jury for sure.

Comment

He'll probably get Manslaughter or some sort of wrongful death charge.
                    But I'm doubtful he turns himself in at this point.

Comment

Time for GZ to rot in a jail cell for the rest of his miserable life.

Comment

Working...
                      X