Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which body type do you have? Ectomorph, Mesomorph, or Endomorph??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny ass descriptions clearly written by a mesomorph.

Every word used to describe meso was positive.

Every word used to describe the other two were negative.

The two descriptions for ecto and endo were on the extreme end while meso one was just a normal one.

Of course everyone is choosing meso.

Also just look at the pictures. "Extreme" Mesomorph looks like a random joe that works out. There's nothing extreme about him.
    Last edited by Konstantin; 02-19-2013, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
      The ECTOMORPH

Definitive "Hard Gainer"
      Delicate Built Body
      Flat Chest
      Fragile
      Lean
      Lightly Muscled
      Small Shouldered
      Takes Longer to Gain Muscle
      Thin

The extreme ectomorph physique is a fragile and delicate one. The bones are light, joints are small and muscles are slight. The limbs are relatively long in proportion and the shoulders droop. The ectomorph is a linear physique. Straight up and straight down, and may appear longer than he or she really is, due to the length of limbs coupled with lack of muscle mass developed on those limbs. The ectomorph is not naturally powerful and will have to work hard for every ounce of muscle and every bit of strength he or she can gain.

Other Ectomorph Traits
      The extreme ectomorph may have long fingers, toes and neck are long. A pencil neck you could say. The features of the face are sharp, and the shape of the face is triangular. The lower jaw is somewhat receding. The skin tends to burn easily. Extreme ectomorphs may suffer from extremes of temperature. Due to the great body area in relation to muscle mass, the ectomorph may suffer from great heat, and due to low body fat, the ectomorph may suffer from great cold. The hair is fine and grows quickly and is sometimes difficult to keep in place.

Famous Ectomorphs
      Lisa Kudrow, Kate Moss, Brad Pitt, Seth Green, Edward Norton.

Yeah, I totally see that description.

Comment

Probably mesomorph, I've got a barrel chest, 48 inches not flexed and I'm 6'0 177 with very little fat, my bench max is only around 200 because I rarely lift too.

Comment

I've got a ****ed up body that's a combination of all 3

Chest shoulders upper arms and legs are meso

Wrist and forearms are ecto

Stomach is endo

Comment

Mesomorph......................................... .

Comment

somebody tell this man about new england's muscles, please. i grow tired of doing it myself. curse the internet.

Comment

I used to have a build and muscles like pacquiao but not any more.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Now there are ten. This is an internet forum, everybody is built like the Terminator.
                  For real. Haha. Maybe they don't get that it's what you are naturally, without lifting weights. For example, Mike Tyson. And myself too!!!

Comment

Endomorph

or like Timmy would say "you have a family belly"

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                      For real. Haha. Maybe they don't get that it's what you are naturally, without lifting weights. For example, Mike Tyson. And myself too!!!

5'9"

no serious weight lifting in 3 + years.

and besides, not all weight lifting will lead to gains in mass. if you keep your reps high, eat light, and run a lot, you'll lose weight.

some people on the internet will tell you that they're big when you ask, and they aren't all going to be lying. my picture is in the "show us your pic" thread.

now, admittedly, my ass isn't in the pic, and that's the source of all of my power.

Comment

Working...
                      X