Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm no jealous guy; just curious. But why don't I ever really get gifts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    If you ever become a pro boxer and get on HBO, this will be an interesting back story for your 24/7. Just go all out on your feelings about giving out points and karma on Boxingscene.com, the hardships of giving but never getting. A true blue collar story, it will be heartbreaking. You will catch many viewers hearts.

oh **** i can't stop laughing

Comment

If you ever become a pro boxer and get on HBO, this will be an interesting back story for your 24/7. Just go all out on your feelings about giving out points and karma on Boxingscene.com, the hardships of giving but never getting. A true blue collar story, it will be heartbreaking. You will catch many viewers hearts.
      LMAO kev

Comment

Vers, I just realized, me and a bunch of other posters have given you gifts and ribbons way back throughout the years. Just saw it in your user history, the dates and stuff. Why did you delete the gifts? I found it weird that you had no gifts, when I was pretty sure I have given you gifts before. But I wanted to make sure and check first, and I have given you. And I see a lot of posters donated points to you throughout the years. Some of the gifts and donations say "Thanks for the green".

Comment

Who cares about virtual gifts?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Who cares about virtual gifts?
            Shut that mouth, Bringer. I was pretty bored.

Comment

Vers, I just realized, me and a bunch of other posters have given you gifts and ribbons way back throughout the years. Just saw it in your user history, the dates and stuff. Why did you delete the gifts? I found it weird that you had no gifts, when I was pretty sure I have given you gifts before. But I wanted to make sure and check first, and I have given you. And I see a lot of posters donated points to you throughout the years. Some of the gifts and donations say "Thanks for the green".
              Oh, I have them still.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                Shut that mouth, Bringer. I was pretty bored.
                Watch it, Verse. I'm staff now, son. You cross the line and your nuts are mine.

(Hoping you get that reference.)

Comment

Watch it, Verse. I'm staff now, son. You cross the line and your nuts are mine.

(Hoping you get that reference.)
                  Once you said nuts, you lost me.

Comment

It was from "Starsky and Hutch", son.

Comment

It was from "Starsky and Hutch", son.
                      Never saw it. That's probably why. Haha

Comment

Working...
                      X