No announcement yet.

Child support is a stupid ass law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Tryin to get back to true postin form. I cant become the Shane Mosley of the Lounge. I refuse to let it happen.
    Oh, Chief, you are in no danger there. Mrs. Chief must be one helluva woman to keep up with you

I hope you boys are on it tonight, I'm going out, getting completely ****ed and coming home to the lang

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      Oh, Chief, you are in no danger there. Mrs. Chief must be one helluva woman to keep up with you

I hope you boys are on it tonight, I'm going out, getting completely ****ed and coming home to the lang

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        You know me, Pea

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Well?!?!?!?!?! Then you already know the deal..............

[IMG]http://www.thefailpage.com/upload/02-2012/1330040826_****%20or%20GTFO.jpg[/IMG]
          yeah. buti already posted my ****. shame on you for missing em.

theyre glorious

Comment

I really want to punch you. In mean this in the most loving way.

I work and pay for my two children completely on my own because I have kids with someone who thinks he shouldn't have to help me raise them. I take my children to him every weekend, I send clothes, toys, blankets, soap, toothpaste everything my children could possibly need.

But why should I have to? I didn't fuk myself. I didn't make them alone why should I have to support them alone.
            It's always exceptions, more so I see more guys get ****ed than men..Like an example I know a guy pays 500 dollars a month and has visitation rights but every time he tries to see his kid the girl makes up excuses the court does nothing about it...I also know a guy who has a kid who stays with him his BM is a deadbeat who has a child neglect charge and pays no support and the courts do nothing...There are men who need to step up and take care kids they help create but there are also good men out here how get ****ed over by the courts when they have a kid with a women in a relationship and when the relationship is over they use the kid to get back at the man...I rarely hear of men winning custody cases even when they are obviously the better parent...Overall the system is ****ed up and each case should be different.

Comment

• Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
              It's always exceptions, more so I see more guys get ****ed than men..Like an example I know a guy pays 500 dollars a month and has visitation rights but every time he tries to see his kid the girl makes up excuses the court does nothing about it...I also know a guy who has a kid who stays with him his BM is a deadbeat who has a child neglect charge and pays no support and the courts do nothing...There are men who need to step up and take care kids they help create but there are also good men out here how get ****ed over by the courts when they have a kid with a women in a relationship and when the relationship is over they use the kid to get back at the man...I rarely hear of men winning custody cases even when they are obviously the better parent...Overall the system is ****ed up and each case should be different.
              I agree with you 100%

I know tons of girls who are fuking disgraceful mothers who I would love to slap the **** out of. All I can do is take care of mine though and make sure I raise mine right to grow up and be productive citizens.

I think good dads deserve so much credit, especially single fathers. I know how hard it is, and it's even harder for them because when it comes to this stuff courts do favour women.

Comment

• Men, just be men if it's your kid take care of it and if you don't want to then don't cry about it when another man steps up to the plate and has your biological son/daughter calling him daddy.

Comment

I agree with you 100%

I know tons of girls who are fuking disgraceful mothers who I would love to slap the **** out of. All I can do is take care of mine though and make sure I raise mine right to grow up and be productive citizens.

I think good dads deserve so much credit, especially single fathers. I know how hard it is, and it's even harder for them because when it comes to this stuff courts do favour women.
                  To bad the courts don't think like us, then kids would really have the best care in these situations.

Comment

• if your man enough to make a kid then you should be man enough to support them, no matter if you did pick a ho to have a kid with.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Kid Chocolate View Post
                      if your man enough to make a kid then you should be man enough to support them, no matter if you did pick a ho to have a kid with.
                      Agreed I got a kid she stay with me I would never abandon her, it would be like abandoning myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X