Creationist vs The Theory of Evolution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Science got too many complicated books.

All I need is the bible to explain everything.
    Seriously?

Nah I don't belive you.

Though some might think that way.

Comment

Atheists dont have morals

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        And Religious people break their's to do horrendous things.

But that is neither here or there, this is about Evolution and Creationism.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Wasn't their a trial like this a couple of years ago, and Evolution won again.
          Actually evolution lost the Scopes trial. The person on trial was a teacher who was accused of teaching evolution, which was illegal at the time. The judge found for the plaintiff. However in the process the utter wretched stupidity of creationism was exposed to the world. It was a Pyrrhic victory for the forces of biblical idiocy.

But yes, there have been a large number of court cases about various things including creationism, creation science, intelligent design and the like and they've all be roundly defeated by every court.

Comment

And Religious people break their's to do horrendous things.

But that is neither here or there, this is about Evolution and Creationism.
            U missed my other comment bro...I already debunked the evolution theory...remember?..The whole painting comparison??...btw, Where did wolves come from?...How come wolves are deadly wild animals, but Dogs are friendly animals?..Cuz dogs were designed to be man's best friends...pets are put on this earth to teach Humans how to be responsible, care, love, and deal with death and loss! Again, Evolution is like saying a brilliant painting created itself, but the painting is TOO perfect to just create itself...someone brilliant put it together!..and U guys have to accept that

Comment

Seriously how can anybody still believe in the creationism?

The Theory of Evolution has lot of evidence supporting it, DNA, the fossil, record, seen it happen on the small scale, what do the creationist have?

Faith and thats about it.

Do the creationist have anything more to back up their argument.
              Its not about faith at ALL...its common sense...the world was designed so perfectly, that some GENUIS had to create it...Evolution is like getting a brilliant painting, and saying it created itself...the painting works so perfectly, that someone brilliant put it together!...This has nothing to do with faith..its simple math..some GENUIS premeditated all of this!..Evolution is just an excuse...scientist feel they need to come up with a reason!...But if evolution was the answer, then it wouldnt be so perfect...it would be crappy!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                U missed my other comment bro...I already debunked the evolution theory...remember?..The whole painting comparison??...btw, Where did wolves come from?...How come wolves are deadly wild animals, but Dogs are friendly animals?..Cuz dogs were designed to be man's best friends...pets are put on this earth to teach Humans how to be responsible, care, love, and deal with death and loss! Again, Evolution is like saying a brilliant painting created itself, but the painting is TOO perfect to just create itself...someone brilliant put it together!..and U guys have to accept that
                Thanks for commenting here.

Hey, if you debunked The theory of Evolution maybe you should get it published somewhere, because many have tried and they have failed.

Wolves are pack animals, humans maybe used took in wolves pups used them for hunting, and from the litter they would select the more docile ones, thus generation after generation will become more tame. If a savage wolf starting biting humans, it would not last long and it DNA would not be passed down.

Genetic traits get passed down.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Of course atheists have morals, I hope you were being sarcastic.

Comment

inb4 creationist don't defend their beliefs

Comment

Thanks for commenting here.

Hey, if you debunked The theory of Evolution maybe you should get it published somewhere, because many have tried and they have failed.

Wolves are pack animals, humans maybe used took in wolves pups used them for hunting, and from the litter they would select the more docile ones, thus generation after generation will become more tame. If a savage wolf starting biting humans, it would not last long and it DNA would not be passed down.

Genetic traits get passed down.
                      So this is what ur telling me...Wolves were put on this planet, so they could slowly breed lovable dogs(pets) that would one day help teach a more modernized civilization how to love, be responsible, care, deal with death and loss..LMAO..U see how that works?...So wolvs served a purpous....to create lovable pets..So now ur saying that wolves werent put on this earth for nothing?..The creator designed them to bring something special to the earth...If you never told me this, I would rack my brain wondering what are wolves soul purpose...You get how that works?...Its like saying the creator blessed Humans with Fingernails so they could scratch their flesh when it itches...or saying the creator gave me taste buds so I could taste my food...Why is tasting food Necessary?...Its not, its a gift from the creator...see how those small things serve a purpous?..Some GENUIS made this man and u gotta accept it..LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X