No announcement yet.

Do you guys take care of your skin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    I see a lot of younger guys coming in for acne, most men don't even realise they have combination skin etc. It's the cutest thing lol
    Well ance is something just about everybody has to deal with. I had it as a teen and it still hasnt completely died down. Its just a fact of life i guess

Whats combination skin?

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      I get a few pimples sometimes and I hate them. But idk what to buy to prevent them.

I would also like a smooth face, I'm happy I don't grow much facial hair.

Recommend me something bossy, most of the time my pimples are baby ones that can't be noticed unless really close you can see some bumps. I don't get those super huge nasty things.
      I can definitely tell you what to buy Emzzy,

So you probably have oily skin, (so do I) You need a soap-less cleanser like Vichy Normaderm. This line will be perfect for you and it's what I recommend more often than not.

Get the gel cleanser, the toner and the moisturiser called Normaderm Tri-Active. Also, if you want to smooth your skin, you need an exfoliatant. I recommend the Vichy scrub also in the Normaderm line or the Tri-Active clay mask. But don't over use the scrub or mask. Use it 3 times a week until your skin clears, then twice a week after to maintain a smooth even complexion.

Make sure to cleanse, tone and moisturise morning and night to get the best results. Follow that routine and your face will be super smooth and pimple free in a week.
      Last edited by Bossy; 04-02-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

I've never had acne, it's not that common.

Bossy, is semen good for the skin?

Comment

I'm like Russian. For the most part my skin stays moisturized.

Lately though, I don't know wtf is going on. I think I haven't been drinking enough water or maybe it's the weather but I can keep hydrated at all.

In the event that I do require lotion, it's that vaseline for men or Haiku.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Well ance is something just about everybody has to deal with. I had it as a teen and it still hasnt completely died down. Its just a fact of life i guess

Whats combination skin?
            So combination skin is a mix of oily and dry mostly.

Most people have a T zone. That is the space above your eyebrows, down your nose and onto the chin. But your cheeks will be normal to dry.

When you wash your face, does the skin on your cheeks ever feel 'tight'?

Comment

I like those 2 products. It's all natural and doesn't inflame my skin. Haven't had a bad breakout since I started using them. I haven't bought the tea tree oil pads in awhile but I use the moisturizer daily. My face will dry out if I don't use it. Other moisturizers will leave my face too oily, but i don't have that issue with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                I've never had acne, it's not that common.

Bossy, is semen good for the skin?
                Suck a **** and find out

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                I'm like Russian. For the most part my skin stays moisturized.

Lately though, I don't know wtf is going on. I think I haven't been drinking enough water or maybe it's the weather but I can keep hydrated at all.

In the event that I do require lotion, it's that vaseline for men or Haiku.
                See, if you have dry skin a lotion isn't going to do anything for it really. You need something richer, so a cream. Avene has a great line of facial moisturisers for normal/dry skin. Get a cold cream and it will have your face sorted out super quick. Also, try a milk cleanser for rehydration.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  See, if you have dry skin a lotion isn't going to do anything for it really. You need something richer, so a cream. Avene has a great line of facial moisturisers for normal/dry skin. Get a cold cream and it will have your face sorted out super quick. Also, try a milk cleanser for rehydration.
                  I'm considering Emu oil.

Don't really have a reason why. I have a friend that uses it and she loves it. So, considering giving it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    I like those 2 products. It's all natural and doesn't inflame my skin. Haven't had a bad breakout since I started using them. I haven't bought the tea tree oil pads in awhile but I use the moisturizer daily. My face will dry out if I don't use it. Other moisturizers will leave my face too oily, but i don't have that issue with this.
                    You sound like you have combination skin as well. You should stay away from creams they are too rich for oily skin and will only make it worse. I just posted something similar for Emzz, something along that line would benefit you as well. You need hydration, but not too heavy and rich so go for a lotion that will leave a matte finish to your skin, it will help prevent excess oily production.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      I'm considering Emu oil.

Don't really have a reason why. I have a friend that uses it and she loves it. So, considering giving it a try.
                      That's a good reason.

If you get the occasional blemish or your face breaks out, I would stay away from oils, you will see a massive increase on break outs.

Comment

Working...
                      X