No announcement yet.

Do you guys take care of your skin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
    I take care of my skin by washing it with water every morning.

So far its working.

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
    I just use hot water.
    Show offs

Comment

But you're the finest gent around, Silky thighs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
        But you're the finest gent around, Silky thighs.
        Externally, yes.

But all the kids I produce seem to have severe learning difficulties. So I'd take care rubbing that stuff into yer skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          You'll be pleased to know my skin's good, luv. 'Silky thighs' is how one bloke described me.
          Can I be the judge of that

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Yeah I try to target my nose to stop it from appearing oily throughout the day, probably should hold back a bit.
          Go for Avene. Its a great line, I am sure you will be pleased with it.

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
          I take care of my skin by washing it with water every morning.

So far its working.
          Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
          I just use hot water.
          Water would help, but as you get older you are going lose elasticity in your skin. Women age gradually, it hits men like a ton of bricks and then ya'll come running in to look younger. Moisturising your skin will be better for you in the long run and of course, a sunscreen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post

Go for Avene. Its a great line, I am sure you will be pleased with it.

Water would help, but as you get older you are going lose elasticity in your skin. Women age gradually, it hits men like a ton of bricks and then ya'll come running in to look younger. Moisturising your skin will be better for you in the long run and of course, a sunscreen.
            I always see things saying UV protection is the most important aspect of skincare, but how important is it for me if I live in dreary London/Durham?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                I always see things saying UV protection is the most important aspect of skincare, but how important is it for me if I live in dreary London/Durham?
                You should use sunscreen on the darkest, cloudiest rainy day and in winter. The sun doesn't need to be out for the UV rays to be there. Also, you want a broad spectrum sunscreen that will cover both UVA/B rays.

One bad sunburn increases your chances of skin cancer. It's a good routine to get into.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Comment

You should use sunscreen on the darkest, cloudiest rainy day and in winter. The sun doesn't need to be out for the UV rays to be there. Also, you want a broad spectrum sunscreen that will cover both UVA/B rays.

One bad sunburn increases your chances of skin cancer. It's a good routine to get into.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
                  Do you have Astral in Canado land?

Comment

other than soap and shampoo No dont need to . Maybe when im in my 30's i will

Comment

Do you have Astral in Canado land?
                      Tell me what it is and I will tell you, because when I hear Astral, I think of Astral Entertainment (Virgin Radio etc)

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                      other than soap and shampoo No dont need to . Maybe when im in my 30's i will
                      It's easier to prevent a problem than it is to correct a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X