Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One guy is running away unarmed. Another guy is chasing with a gun.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Oh Oh guys wow, he has a really, really, cool PC set up wow, wow guys, he is showing off loud music with his car windows down to a cool song of Rihanna, he a gangster so cool ye ye. He so cool wow wow.

Comment

As always. . . It depends. . . Did the guy with the gun have it flashing around, aiming it? Why was he chasing the unarmed guy? Was he even "CHASING" him? What was his intent? Did the guy with the gun lose sight of the unarmed guy, only to then be snucked on?

Did the unarmed guy actually APPROACH the armed guy looking for a fight?

Did the armed guy literally chase down the unarmed guy, corner him, and then shoot him?

What happened from the time the armed guy exited his vehicle, to the time the unarmed guy was shot?

Comment

Oh Oh Oh I chased Even Money down the street, my pants were down ready to fuk his lil midget ass, I was on top of this fool, his virgin ass was mine, I was gonna rip his ass hole apart and make him feel a real man was inside him.

The punani then got out a gun like a punanai because he saw my cok was near his ass hole? What a pus sy he is, mofo scared of a bit of ***.

Right then, wait til you meet my Nigerian friend.

Comment

This thread is about the zimmerman case.

Not you. Please take your complaints to your psychiatrist. Maybe he'll care enough to read all that.

Unless you have anything to add to my poll or my question, Good day sir.

and no that's not my computer, i just think it looks cool- you can see the ad from the website I got it from on the bottom of the picture. "nothing to do ? go to 9gag.com"

Comment

Nice PC Bro, you very cool you know that.

Comment

Should have just stayed in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                This thread is about the zimmerman case.

Not you. Please take your complaints to your psychiatrist. Maybe he'll care enough to read all that.

Unless you have anything to add to my poll or my question, Good day sir.

and no that's not my computer, i just think it looks cool- you can see the ad on the bottom of the picture.
                Why you making another thread on the Zimmerman case and chatting like what you said is 100% correct huh.

Tell me now cool bro with a cool PC in his signature, are you 100% sure what you are saying is correct? Tell me cool bro with a cool PC in his signature.

Comment

Tell me your answer cool bro with cool pc in cool signature, tell me you were the eye witness who saw things so clearly in the dark cool bro in cool world with cool signature because of a cool PC, tell me you can see clearly in the dark cool bro, wow I hope your good cool eyes were clear and don't need glasses because if you saw a man with a gun in his hand chasing a kid then cool story bro if so true yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                    Should have just stayed in his car.

No doubt. . . But that doesn't mean he is the one who actually approached/confronted Trayvon. . .

Comment

No body here, Pro Zimmerman or Pro Trayvon knows enough, or the whole truth.

That is all, and the sad thing is, you fools on here, on a damn boxing forum make threads for and agaisnt whoever like it is a game, like you are part of a team and MUST jump on here as soon as you see something on the news and make a thread.

It is a damn boxing forum you fools, if you really cared, go and contact the families or do something real like protest, send letters to your damn congressman or whatever the system is there. No lost of life should be a game on a boxing forum, which it has become with your petty threads.

Comment

Working...
                      X