No announcement yet.

This isn't a Trayvon Martin Thread!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
    Well that's quite the challenging maneuver, I don't think the ARMY trained you on that, we'll be waiting on the results..
    . I know right. I dont think that was on the training schedule at all. But you know one thing they do train us to do is adapt and overcome. I'll adapt to that beautiful tit in my mouth, and see if I cant overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      . I know right. I dont think that was on the training schedule at all. But you know one thing they do train us to do is adapt and overcome. I'll adapt to that beautiful tit in my mouth, and see if I cant overcome.
      Well we might have to put you in for an achievement medal as a minimum for you heroic efforts..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
        Well we might have to put you in for an achievement medal as a minimum for you heroic efforts..
        I wont let you down bruh.

Comment

I am glad I started this when I see the great people that showed up!!

Sup friends

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post

Sup friends

Whats goin on TBear my man??????? How you been potna?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Whats goin on TBear my man??????? How you been potna?
              Been good bro, watching the wheels go round and the kids get big. A most worthy endeavor. Are you settling in good(now that your stateside)?

Comment

Sup friends

Whats up, old school?

Me and TBear go way back. We used to race supercharged Velociraptor's back in the day.

Moses was taking side bet's.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Whats up, old school?

Me and TBear go way back. We used to race supercharged Velociraptor's back in the day.

Hi my man, staying out of trouble I see. Looking good!

Comment

Been good bro, watching the wheels go round and the kids get big. A most worthy endeavor. Are you settling in good(now that your stateside)?
                    Thats good to hear bruh. I hope to be doin the same thing you doin next year. I settlin in pretty good. Just tryin to get used to being back around society.
                    Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Whats up, old school?

Moses was there????????? That mutherfu(ker owes me $20, a bottle of thunderbird, a camel waffer, and a pack of Blacks. You run into that b1tch, you let him know I'm lookin for him.

Comment

I'm too young for Moses, but I did see a fat Elvis when I was 13 years old. I was dragged to the concert and it's crazy seeing a bunch of old women going crazy and screaming, had nightmares for a couple years.

Comment

Working...
                      X