Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOTE: New shot of Zimmerman's head! HUGE GASH!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said this would happen. A new bit of info will be "leaked" out every couple of days.

Comment

LOOK AT THIS GASH ON THE SIDE OF THIS DUDES HEAD..

NM, ITS JUST A FAT ROLL ON A FAT GUY...but gosh looks like a gash...

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post

No it doesn't. George Zimmerman is not fat anyway.

Comment

LOL, it's funny to see how the idiots who jumped to conclusions based on the biased liberla media coverage change their tune from racist vigilante killer to he shouldn't have gotten out his car.

Each day that passes it's looking more and more like the Zimmerman shooting was just what it was originally dismissed as, a case of self defense. And that the far fetched tale of the KKK white devil slaughtering an innocent black angel was just a ploy by the media to manipulate feeble minded idiots.
          Last edited by BMWM3P; 03-29-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

LMAO This guy is awesome

Comment

some of you people are sick..I hope you or your kids or relatives are never shot down while walking back from the convenient store..It doesnt matter if George was getting his fat a$$ kicked by a 17 year old kid once he stalked and approached him..what matters is ZIMMERMAN PURSUED MARTIN AND THEN SHOT HIM..there is no self defense..you cant provoke a fight..then get your a$$ kicked..then kill him, and then claim self defense..

People can claim EMT cleaned him up..but a broken nose or a HUGE GASH..would have been bandaged..instead you see Zimmerman get out the squad car with no trouble whatsoever, walking normally with his shirt neatly tucked in..and for the record..where is the grass stains on his clothes, the broken nose, the blood on his shirt, the distressed clothing from struggling, the blood splatter from trayvon being on top of him..why didnt trayvon have any other marks on him besides the gunshot wound..if someone punches you to break your nose, your fist will show signs on it..
              stop with the supposed "gash"..its supposed to be on the back of his head, not the top of the head, where you posters are referring to..the dude has a fat head..youre looking at fat folds..something alot of fat guys have on their head..but believe what you will uglypug and company..youve had an agenda ever since I first schooled you on this subject. that is all.

Get a grip, dreamer.

Comment

some of you people are sick..I hope you or your kids or relatives are never shot down while walking back from the convenient store..It doesnt matter if George was getting his fat a$$ kicked by a 17 year old kid once he stalked and approached him..what matters is ZIMMERMAN PURSUED MARTIN AND THEN SHOT HIM..there is no self defense..you cant provoke a fight..then get your a$$ kicked..then kill him, and then claim self defense..
                This is only according to one partisan narrative. Zimmerman told police he was returning to his car and was approached by Martin who instigated a confrontation. He was not pursuing anyone at the time. That's his story and it has to be accounted for.

This is why trial by media is a bad idea. You have to approach these cases with an objective desire to reach the truth. The media on the other hand approaches everything as a story, they want a narrative, they want a villain and a hero.

I'm not just referring to the way more liberal sources are falling over themselves to beatify Trayvon Martin either. Fox and the right wing news are putting maximum effort into trying to rehabilitate George Zimmerman the convicted felon who has charges for assaulting his girlfriend and assaulting police.

All this attention is going to lead to one thing: A trial. He'll go on trial eventually even though the District Attorney said there was insufficient evidence for a conviction. There will be insufficient evidence for a conviction. He will be found not guilty and there will be a bunch of riots and further claims of institutional racism by people who neglect to consider that he was found not guilty by a jury.

That is my prediction. And the trial will be an absolute circus. And Nancy Grace shall rejoice at the ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  This is only according to one partisan narrative. Zimmerman told police he was returning to his car and was approached by Martin who instigated a confrontation. He was not pursuing anyone at the time. That's his story and it has to be accounted for.

This is why trial by media is a bad idea. You have to approach these cases with an objective desire to reach the truth. The media on the other hand approaches everything as a story, they want a narrative, they want a villain and a hero.

I'm not just referring to the way more liberal sources are falling over themselves to beatify Trayvon Martin either. Fox and the right wing news are putting maximum effort into trying to rehabilitate George Zimmerman the convicted felon who has charges for assaulting his girlfriend and assaulting police.

All this attention is going to lead to one thing: A trial. He'll go on trial eventually even though the District Attorney said there was insufficient evidence for a conviction. There will be insufficient evidence for a conviction. He will be found not guilty and there will be a bunch of riots and further claims of institutional racism by people who neglect to consider that he was found not guilty by a jury.

That is my prediction. And the trial will be an absolute circus. And Nancy Grace shall rejoice at the ratings.

I cringe at the thought. . . That is the worst lady in USA media. . .

Comment

imagine the riots that will be sparked worldwide when the words "not guilty" are uttered in court in a few months?

damn would it be safe to go outside?

Comment

Originally posted by Housed Fugitive View Post
                      imagine the riots that will be sparked worldwide when the words "not guilty" are uttered in court in a few months?

damn would it be safe to go outside?

Yeah. . . I still do have faith in juries being able to come to the right LEGAL decision based upon the facts presented, as applied to the law. . .

If the evidence does pretty overwhelmingly support Zimmerman's account, I hope the jury does the right thing. . . Doesn't let race play a factor. . . LOL even though Zimmerman is JUST AS MUCH of a minority as Trayvon was.

Comment

Working...
                      X