Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOTE: New shot of Zimmerman's head! HUGE GASH!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    He was told NOT TO FOLLOW HIM!!!. He's not a cop, he's a fat neighborhood watch guy with a cop complex.

If they tell you not to follow the guy and you do while cursing remarks about F'n punks and how these A-holes always get away with it....it let's be know where his mind is at.

He should't have followed the kid, bottom line. He should have done what he was told to do, be a snitch and call the cops. Which he did 49 times in the past 3 weeks or so.

Fair enough. . . I don't really agree that the cursing equates to his mindset being violent towards the kid, though. . . But fair enough, he shouldn't have got out of the car. .

But do you think that (if it happened), Trayvon had no right to continue smashing his head against the concrete once he knocked him down?

Lol also you make it out to be a bad thing that to call the cops? He did manage to catch a thief before - I know I'd be thankful if he caught the guy whole had my shyt. . . . Snitching is when you "set somebody up" by taking advantage of their trust. . . IMO...

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Fair enough. . . I don't really agree that the cursing equates to his mindset being violent towards the kid, though. . . But fair enough, he shouldn't have got out of the car. .

But do you think that (if it happened), Trayvon had no right to continue smashing his head against the concrete once he knocked him down?

Lol also you make it out to be a bad thing that to call the cops? He did manage to catch a thief before - I know I'd be thankful if he caught the guy whole had my shyt. . . . Snitching is when you "set somebody up" by taking advantage of their trust. . . IMO...
      Ok let me post 2 scenarios for you.

In the first scenario, GZ walks up to TM and says "What the fuk are you doing here?"

In the second he says, "Excuse me, I'm with neighborhood watch and I just want to make sure you live here or are visiting someone. Don't mean to harass you man, just want to make sure the tenants are safe here"

Which one do you think would provoke a bad situation?

Now I'm not saying that either happened but when the guy right off the bat says "Efin punks" or "A-holes", it let's me know that he was already in a negative place in his mind. It wasn't as if he said, "there's someone here and I just want to make sure he is ok to be here"

He said "He looks suspicious" "these efin a-holes always get away with this" "Efin punks"...

He was already on the offensive from the get go man.

Comment

He was told NOT TO FOLLOW HIM!!!.
        Actually, what the operator said was "we do not need you to do that," which is a recommendation, not an order.

He's not a cop
        Neither was the 911 operator.

he's a fat neighborhood watch guy
        Incorrect. Turns out he's lost 80 lbs since the media originally misreported his weight.

with a cop complex.
        Who wanted to become a police officer.

If they tell you not to follow the guy and you do while cursing remarks about F'n punks and how these A-holes always get away with it....it let's be know where his mind is at.

He should't have followed the kid, bottom line.
        See above.

He should have done what he was told to do, be a snitch and call the cops. Which he did 49 times in the past 3 weeks or so.
        46 times since Jan 1, 2011. Which is 14 months, not 3 weeks. As a neighborhood watch captain in a crime ridden neighborhood.

Zimmerman called police 46 times since Jan. 1, 2011 to report disturbances, break-ins, windows left open and other incidents.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/1...#storylink=cpy
        Last edited by 2shameless; 03-30-2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          it just keeps getting worse and worse....

lets be honest. Zimmerman was probably defending himself
          zimmerman(with a gun) was defending himself but trayvon(without a weapon) wasn't? if some skin-head wacko attacked me(with a gun) i would defend myself by whooping his ass too just like trayvon did. well atleast trayvon went out fighting. **** that skin-head murderer zimmerman, hope they find him hanging from a tree somewhere.

Comment

46 times since Jan 1, 2011. Which is 14 months, not 3 weeks. As a neighborhood watch captain in a crime ridden neighborhood.

Zimmerman called police 46 times since Jan. 1, 2011 to report disturbances, break-ins, windows left open and other incidents.

the calling the police 46 times makes him look bad.

but wasn't he the neighborhood watch captain?

maybe a lot of those times someone else contacted him or reported something to him? and he just ended up making the call?

i read somewhere that his community was instructed to contact him to report things.

so maybe a lot of those times someone told him and he just made the call for them?

just playing devil's advocate.

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
              zimmerman(with a gun) was defending himself but trayvon(without a weapon) wasn't? if some skin-head wacko attacked me(with a gun) i would defend myself by whooping his ass too just like trayvon did. well atleast trayvon went out fighting. **** that skin-head murderer zimmerman, hope they find him hanging from a tree somewhere.
              1. if someone attacked you with a gun. you wouldn't be defending yourself. you'd be running. unless you have a gun too.

2. trayvon didn't know he had a gun. i seriously doubt trayvon would resist/attack/scuffle with someone with a gun tbh.

tbh it would have been better off it that dope came out all rambo style waving his gun around.

trayvon probably would have just run. no scuffle , no fight. the kid would still be alive.

Comment

• [QUOTE=2shameless;11952910]
                Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                He was told NOT TO FOLLOW HIM!!!.

Actually, what the operator said was "we do not need you to do that," which is a recommendation, not an order.

Incorrect. Turns out he's lost 80 lbs since the media originally misreported his weight.

See above.

It was since 2004.

Comment

Ok let me post 2 scenarios for you.

In the first scenario, GZ walks up to TM and says "What the fuk are you doing here?"

In the second he says, "Excuse me, I'm with neighborhood watch and I just want to make sure you live here or are visiting someone. Don't mean to harass you man, just want to make sure the tenants are safe here"

Which one do you think would provoke a bad situation?

Now I'm not saying that either happened but when the guy right off the bat says "Efin punks" or "A-holes", it let's me know that he was already in a negative place in his mind. It wasn't as if he said, "there's someone here and I just want to make sure he is ok to be here"

He said "He looks suspicious" "these efin a-holes always get away with this" "Efin punks"...

He was already on the offensive from the get go man.

That is a good point. . . I concede that. . . He was assuming the guy was there for the wrong reasons from the start. But still expressing disgust, doesn't necessarily mean he would run up on the kid in an aggressive, confrontational manner. . . But it is an indication he could have, though.

That's why I still want to know what happened. . .

But EVEN if he did confront Trayvon in the "wtf are you doing here" manner, it wouldn't necessarily give Trayvon the right to swing on him, and DEFINITELY wouldn't give him the right to CONTINUE to beat him once he goes down. . . If he did. . . Just so much we need to piece together before we can really say what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
                    ......I doubt Treyvon knew he had a weapon, or else he probably wouldn't of fought him

also Red K for your sig
                    Garcia's a faggot

Comment

• [QUOTE]
                      Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                      Semantics, the POLICE DISPATCHER said, "We don't need you to do that". That to me is plain and simple English for don't follow him which would be the OPPOSITE of following the kid.

They are trained in what needs to be done, unlike a wannabee mall cop.

OK so I should have said chubby, my bad.

Yet that still doesn't make him one.

OK I was wrong about it but that's still a lot of times to be calling the cops. Seems to me like he thought he was a cop, but isn't. He doesn't get out of his van, he doesn't have a loaded gun while following the kid, TM is still alive. In all of this a young kid is dead, it's very sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X