No announcement yet.

Your Lounges very own, KING MEAT delivers KO from a clinch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    also, the fact that i get more poosy than anybody laughing at it, makes it ALL THE MORE COMEDIC!!!
    dont worry bro, i think you can spark footmouth out

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Lol messed upp
      Haha when you look at me, and my success in comparison, it ain't so bad

Also, the fact that nobody else on here can do any better it's all good. . .

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        lol idk man... it got all f-ed up when my homie uploaded it on tinypic.
        Weird but I was just joking. One the real though MEAT stop getting into fights like that broo for real. Today it was him, one day it could be you and worse. STOP getting into fights outside the ring, outside of regulated environments man. It's dangerous, drop it. Im saying it for your own good man, its not smart.

Comment

Haha when you look at me, and my success in comparison, it ain't so bad

Also, the fact that nobody else on here can do any better it's all good. . .
          I just found the music funny but you are in shape, most people work out in BLACK clothing or compressed shirts. Loose clothing texture like that + shadows will make it look like that so it's no biggie. PUG the LEGEND does not care about standards, he SETS trends!!

I'd pick you over floyd any day PUG!! You my homey.

Comment

Ahh,t his **** reminds me off when Cartman made that kid eat his parents...

Lol I won't be fuc'k with Engorged any time soon .

That **** was bruuuutal....

How will you recover from this Pugly?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              dont worry bro, i think you can spark footmouth out
              lol only person on here who i KNOW without any doubt I could beat up with one arm tied behind my back is the wygga kev. . . I mean LOOK at the dude?! Hahahahahahahaha. . .

But as far as rope skipping, until somebody proves otherwise, I'm the king of the lounge. . Im better than anybody who tried to laugh at it. . .

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                While you're fighting cab drivers and thugs off the streets, Pug is fighting the best they got out there. You need to step your competition up. I want to see you fight Led.

"Links to history that transcend centuries of progress" lol . Best 24/7 BY FAR.

Comment

Is this the video u sent me awhile back? (Not your gay **** casting couch video. Still traumatized)

Comment

funny thing is, you can't. . . hahahah nor can anybody laughing or acting like they can. . so that's what makes it all the more funny.
                    no but really i can

try this:

hop on one foot to jump the rope once, then still on one foot jump the rope again but transfer to the other foot when you come down. then you jump the rope on that one foot then jump the rope again but while in mid air transfer to the other foot, then jump the rope then jump the rope again and transfer to the other foot, then jump the rope then jump the rope again and mid air transfer to the other foot ect ect ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                      Ahh,t his **** reminds me off when Cartman made that kid eat his parents...

Lol I won't be fuc'k with Engorged any time soon .

That **** was bruuuutal....

How will you recover from this Pugly?

hahaha well consdering Kev is a 150 pound wygger, it's no big deal. .

Any everybody else laughging at it I am: I can DEFINITELY skip rope better than. . And that'll be that

LOl you are some anonymous, self proclaimed fat ass, just like everybody else on here who we have never seen. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X