No announcement yet.

Doomsday Preppers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Whats funny is that they prepare for one specific doomsday scenario only, as if they know exactly how ****'s gonna go down.

Instead of putting all that time, effort, and money into the end of society, why don't you use all that to help make things better?
    That statement is light-years ahead of people's thinking today .... sadly.

Comment

This guy is nuts.

Comment

Is it me, or does it seem like these people are actually looking forward to the apocolypse?

Comment

I watched it. Only one dude did I see that was smart. His reasoning for it was out there but teaching his family to be able to live in the wilderness. Learning bird calls, how to make fire, etc etc. Is smart, regardless.

Many of the others is just another form of hoarding to be honest. 3 thousand cases of dehydrated food. LULZ.

Comment

this is how i know nothing is going to happen on dec 21st...

Last edited by Bermuda; 03-28-2012, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

Here's the bottom line ....

You can only carry so much, if you were forced to go mobile.

Look at Katrina ... what would a prepper do when water floods the area and forces them to either relocate everything upstairs, or vacate the shelter?

People looking ahead to some apocalypse always miss the simplest things in their preparation. How in the hell is anyone going to carry all the water they need, all the food they need, all the personal items, weapons and ammo, when most likely fuel will be in very short supply.

All these people are doing is making themselves MAJOR targets, if the shit did hit the fan. Now all their neighbors know who is stockpiling like a supermarket, and as soon as some shit goes down .... all of the neighbors flood to that one house.
                And if the neighbors don't get an invite, then it is on big time. Now you have to fight off hungry neighbors along with strangers, who may be heavily armed, while trying to survive.

Do any of these preppers know how easy it is to burn\smoke someone out their house????

Its CRAZY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Here's the bottom line ....

You can only carry so much, if you were forced to go mobile.

Look at Katrina ... what would a prepper do when water floods the area and forces them to either relocate everything upstairs, or vacate the shelter?

People looking ahead to some apocalypse always miss the simplest things in their preparation. How in the hell is anyone going to carry all the water they need, all the food they need, all the personal items, weapons and ammo, when most likely fuel will be in very short supply.

All these people are doing is making themselves MAJOR targets, if the shit did hit the fan. Now all their neighbors know who is stockpiling like a supermarket, and as soon as some shit goes down .... all of the neighbors flood to that one house.
                  And if the neighbors don't get an invite, then it is on big time. Now you have to fight off hungry neighbors along with strangers, who may be heavily armed, while trying to survive.

Do any of these preppers know how easy it is to burn\smoke someone out their house????

Its CRAZY!!!!!
                  I was thinking the same thing. All Those underground bunkers would be useless.

Comment

All the homeless people know who's house to go to now. That's what I'd do. I mean, you knock on the door and ask if they have food. If they say no then you say "Ya lyin', I saw you on the TV in Walmart with extras"

Comment

Working...
                    X