• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The coolest **** I have ever seen in my life

That's awesome!!

Comment

he would probably give tito ortiz an ass wippin

Comment

I want to know how they managed to train a chimp to do that.

Comment

They're already stronger than us, now you're gonna teach them how to fight?

Bad idea. Its only a matter of time before they take over....

Comment

Lol those bastards are already dangerous enough?! Teaching them Kung Fu (or whatever form of martial arts that is)?!

Comment

Gotta give you credit - when I saw the name of the video I thought it would be awful. That is insane. They are so athletic and well-coordinated. I wish there was a way to tap into our primate physical abilities so I could KTFO Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                That's awesome!!
                Im witcha BigST. That **** was priceless.

Comment

i want one.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    Gotta give you credit - when I saw the name of the video I thought it would be awful. That is insane. They are so athletic and well-coordinated. I wish there was a way to tap into our primate physical abilities so I could KTFO Pacquiao
                    Sorry but technology and society has done its number on humans already. We've been on a pretty steady decline (physically) since as early as 1920's. Evolution/adaptation can be a b!tch.

Was reading an article about this research (decline of human's physical capabilities) and they estimate the average pigmy in New Zeland probably ran (over distances) faster than Usain Bolt sprints.

Comment

Working...
                    X