No announcement yet.

The coolest **** I have ever seen in my life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    Sorry but technology and society has done its number on humans already. We've been on a pretty steady decline (physically) since as early as 1920's. Evolution/adaptation can be a b!tch.

Was reading an article about this research (decline of human's physical capabilities) and they estimate the average pigmy in New Zeland probably ran (over distances) faster than Usain Bolt sprints.
    The pygmy thing is interesting I've always wondered about things like that.

Yeah certain human traits are adapting/changing far far quicker than in normal evolution.

Comment

They have pussified that chimp.

He would naturally bite a persons face off and tear them to pieces. Not fuk around with spinning kicks!

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Sorry but technology and society has done its number on humans already. We've been on a pretty steady decline (physically) since as early as 1920's. Evolution/adaptation can be a b!tch.

Was reading an article about this research (decline of human's physical capabilities) and they estimate the average pigmy in New Zeland probably ran (over distances) faster than Usain Bolt sprints.
        Not even a physical possibility. Sprinters run at about 25/mph. Racing thoroughbreds run about 35-40 MPH over the course of a race. Both the horses and the sprinters are visibly completely exhausted after their events. Whoever told you pygmies were running around the hills of New Zealand like a roadrunner cartoon is wrong, absolutely wrong, and they probably know they're wrong.

Comment

It's 4ft tall and can whip you around like a little bitch.

Why oh why are humans so damn weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Why oh why are humans so damn weak.
            Knowledge is power.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
              Knowledge is power.
              Yeah, we're the geeks of the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Yeah, we're the geeks of the planet.
                Tony Stark is a pretty fuckin' awesome geek.

Comment

I want to know how they managed to train a chimp to do that.

Haven't you seen "Rise of the Planet of the Apes"? They can train them to do some amazing stuff. I mean, cmon!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Haven't you seen "Rise of the Planet of the Apes"? They can train them to do some amazing stuff. I mean, cmon!
                    No, must explain why I asked such a stupid question. I'll make sure I know what I'm talking about next time.

Comment

No, must explain why I asked such a stupid question. I'll make sure I know what I'm talking about next time.
                      Clearly, it was a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X