• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep goin?

WTF

i woulda been gone the moment the b1tch started to yap on the phone

Comment

lol, I wouldn't be attracted to a woman who wants to get high and drink with me.

And I wouldn't go over to her place if all she does is tell me to go home after 20 mins.

Comment

So whose weed and liquor is it?

If youre supplying the party, **** no. She has to give vag or food.

If shes supplying the party, **** it, why not. Bring some homies along too lol.

Comment

Larry smh. Women are your weakness. You know the answer. What you need to do is: do things to get your confidence up, thus improving your maneuvering ability of increasing better quality women in your stable. For one, stop smoking and drinking often. Workout. Whiten your grill if its busted. Stand up straight and be confident, but not a douchebag. Read a book to help you learn the art of reading body language. Have better expectations for yourself. You game?

Comment

Yup I like to hang out with people, you are her friend deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              keep goin?

WTF

i woulda been gone the moment the b1tch started to yap on the phone
              .... right on point !!! as soon as she starts talking/texting while you two are talking ... time to bounce

Comment

Larry did you curve this ***** yet? Either she gets the dick or no more hits.........of your weed.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Larry did you curve this ***** yet? Either she gets the dick or no more hits.........of your weed.
                  I co-sign Skills on this. And when you do get to hit, you gotta slut her down. Nothing short of pure humiliation for her ass, for all the stunts she done pulled.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    she always calls you to come over get high and drink.then sits on the phone and calls some other dude and tells you leave so he can come plow the fields,yet she always calls you over every damn day and the same thing happens.would you keep going over there?

and she know you wanna hit,but always turns you down
                    You not slick and black, if you continue to do that...
                    Get your :*******: sucked my dude, you're stuck in the friend zone!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      Sounds like she's using you for your weed and alc
                      Bingo, we have a winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X