Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now the unbiased George Zimmerman case update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found the following on a website called justoneminute.

UPDATE III: The Florida Empire strikes back - the Miami Herald got some police reports on Trayvon Martin - the February suspension was for marijuana, as noted above; the previously unreported October suspension was formally for graffiti, but Martin was found in possession of womens jewelry of dubious provenance and a screwdriver described as a "burgalry tool" (although sometimes a screwdriver is just a screwdriver).

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      Zimmerman is screwed because this case is getting more racist by the minute. He will eventually rot in prison. Lol
      If not that someone will probably take the law into their own hands and end up killing this guy. If I was in this guy's shoes I'd be afraid to even walk outside. Whether he goes to prison or not Zimmerman's future looks pretty bad right now. Or good for the people that want to see this guy get what's coming to him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post

UPDATE III: The Florida Empire strikes back - the Miami Herald got some police reports on Trayvon Martin - the February suspension was for marijuana, as noted above; the previously unreported October suspension was formally for graffiti, but Martin was found in possession of womens jewelry of dubious provenance and a screwdriver described as a "burgalry tool" (although sometimes a screwdriver is just a screwdriver).
        lol that is definitely not a credible source..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          I guess I deserve to be shot while walking to the store during a 15 minute half time break because I smoke weed..
          No offense man, I like you as a poster but you should read more into this. It's not that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            Lol @ highlighting Jesse Jackson quotes.

Comment

I will continue to post the news and facts as they are released from credible news sources.
              I don't need to even interject my opinions into the case.
              I'll let the facts speak for themselves.
              Those who are trying their hardest to spread lies and distort the truth only make themselves look like the morons they are.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post

Looks like the choir boy wasn't such a saint after all.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  Looks like the choir boy wasn't such a saint after all.
                  This is a CLASSIC example of a poster(BMW) who is hearing what he wants to hear instead of looking up the facts for himself. Fucking. Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    This is a CLASSIC example of a poster(BMW) who is hearing what he wants to hear instead of looking up the facts for himself. Fucking. Mark.
                    So say the f@g who gets all his news from the Al Sharpton so called news show. Elighten me on what are the facts, ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      I guess I deserve to be shot while walking to the store during a 15 minute half time break because I smoke weed..
                      You should, if you're going to go up to someone and punch them across the face.

Comment

Working...
                      X