Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats Boss Lady! Your dreams has finally came through!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, if they had a cupcake vending machine here I'd be in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
      To be honest, if they had a cupcake vending machine here I'd be in trouble.
      Lol yeah I would be too. . . Huge fan of red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing. .

Also love the cake batter with sprinkles inside and sprinkled vanilla icing!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        Oh GOd. . . The last thing that Sweat-hog needs is a cupcake. . .

Beast will just spend more of canadian taxpayer's money on feeding EDIT: ITS face. . .

It's like a double whammy. . . Wasting taxpayer money on making EDIT: "IT" more obese = more chances the bulldyke beast has a heart attack, and in turn, costing taxpayers more money for EDIT: "ITS" healthcare. . . . EDIT: "It's" already a big enough drain on resources. . . and space. . .
        How do you attend law school you're too busy sucking off me, Kev and Bringer?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Lol yeah I would be too. . . Huge fan of red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing. .

Also love the cake batter with sprinkles inside and sprinkled vanilla icing!
          I can see myself going to the gym and getting on the scale and say: "How did I gain 10lbs in 2 days?!" Then my trainer says:" We got you on video at the cupcake machine again, don't act stupid" Me:" Oh..." Haha

Comment

Whoa!! You're like Candyman and Bloody Mary. You come out of no where if there's a thread with your name on it that's been bumped. Haha. I haven't seen you in hours. And that stealth invisible status didn't help.

Comment

Whoa!! You're like Candyman and Bloody Mary. You come out of no where if there's a thread with your name on it that's been bumped. Haha. I haven't seen you in hours. And that stealth invisible status didn't help.
              I got home from class just before 10 but the kiddies are sick so I gave them medicine and got them in bed, I have just been lurking really. I'm tired!

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                I got home from class just before 10 but the kiddies are sick so I gave them medicine and got them in bed, I have just been lurking looking for all the hot hispanic dudes but just in that lounge really. I'm tired!
                Well give your eyes some rest than. All that looking doesn't help them.

Comment

Well give your eyes some rest than. All that looking doesn't help them.
                  I'm so over tired I can't sleep. I have a 9/10 hour shift tomorrow as well, with 3 clients for full make up. (On a fuking Tuesday?)

I am going to be dead to the world by time I get home tomorrow.

Oh well, at least I get to go see Pitbull and Flo-Rida on Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    I'm so over tired I can't sleep. I have a 9/10 hour shift tomorrow as well, with 3 clients for full make up. (On a fuking Tuesday?)

I am going to be dead to the world by time I get home tomorrow.

Oh well, at least I get to go see Pitbull and Flo-Rida on Wednesday
                    Damn!! So you're looking that much that you can't sleep?! And I'm sure it's your eyes that are tired.

Comment

Damn!! So you're looking that much that you can't sleep?! And I'm sure it's your eyes that are tired.
                      I have some 'homework' to do, so I am doing it while lurking. I'm not really bothered with posting at the minute, I just wanted to read something on NSB.

But I'll chit chat with you here till my homework is done

Comment

Working...
                      X