No announcement yet.

Girl Twerking on another man, BF calls off wedding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garo View Post
    Absolutely correct... when it comes to people like you and I, but you'd be surprised how many dudes are oblivious to the fact that everyone around them can clearly see.
    Almost all are oblivious, but they mostly blind themselves, or are themselves the male version of the girls they get with.

Comment

If you let your girl go to spring break across the country with her slutty ass friends, who are going to be drinking and fucking around.

Expect your girl to get dicked down.

Specially since you won't be around to catch her anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        at least she's not as bad as the girl in my other thread...

where shes shaking her ass on a black dude... infront of her bf while the bf is desperately trying to get her off him.
        We never really established if that was her bf or not. It really just seemed to be some creeper white guy who thought he had already nabbed that drunken skank for the afternoon/evening.

Comment

If you let your girl go to spring break across the country with her slutty ass friends, who are going to be drinking and fucking around.

Idk, seems like the perfect opportunity to mess with a few girls that you've been wanting to mess with. Wouldn't you say? Hahaha

Comment

Idk, seems like the perfect opportunity to mess with a few girls that you've been wanting to mess with. Wouldn't you say? Hahaha
            sure, would you consider it an even trade?....

mess around with a couple girls while your girls gets dicked down by a couple guys?

Comment

sure, would you consider it an even trade?....

mess around with a couple girls while your girls gets dicked down by a couple guys?
              Hell no, lol.

I was just kidding dude, fact is, If my fiance considered going somewhere for spring break WITHOUT ME, that alone would be cause for concern. I wouldn't let her go, and if she went anyway, she would come back to find her stuff outside the door.

Comment

Hell no, lol.

I was just kidding dude, fact is, If my fiance considered going somewhere for spring break WITHOUT ME, that alone would be cause for concern. I wouldn't let her go, and if she went anyway, she would come back to find her stuff outside the door.
                Co-signed...also a very nice 1000th post.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Co-signed...also a very nice 1000th post.
                  Ah thanks, I didn't even notice. I'll run and make a thread right away like everyone else does. :P

I see you're almost there yourself.

Comment

this bitch is a disgrace.....

am I the only 1 that thinks she probably got dicked down by the black guy ?
                    at least she's not as bad as the girl in my other thread...

where shes shaking her ass on a black dude... infront of her bf while the bf is desperately trying to get her off him.
                    sounds like u have sometin againts black dudes lol

Comment

Tell me about it. This **** is happening to my older brother right now. I tried to tell him that ****s a bad idea and he gave me that, "You don't know her like I do" bs.

Comment

Working...
                      X