Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the only reason the jets got tebow was....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I think he means that if you add their percentages that together it will be decent
    I understand what he said

Adding tebow % with make it worse

Comment

Jets are already a ground and pound team..... Add a good threat running qb, and the run game is more dangerous. Sanchez problem was turnovers, and if they let Tebow throw low risk passes, the team can be successful.

With Tebow being able to run the ball, and having him throw safe passes (ex. Alex Smith last year) the Jets will probably lead the league in time of possession.

Let the D do work, ground and pound, and let Tebow do his thing in the 4th, and I can't see y'all winning 11-13 games........

Comment

Lol they dont need to fill seats the seats are already filled all the time.

My bet is they try and do a woldcat formation, it tanks (as most of them do now) and Tebow sees barely any playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          Lol @ high %

Not with tebow, he will make it worse
          Not if you combine his & Sanchez's %

honestly I see the jets running the wildcat a lot. especially inside the 5 yard line

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Lol they dont need to fill seats the seats are already filled all the time.

My bet is they try and do a woldcat formation, it tanks (as most of them do now) and Tebow sees barely any playing time.
            Its all about attention, rex is a attention whore and he wants so bad to get the jets out of the giants shadow

Comment

This move has nothing to do with football

Its just for the jets to get on the back pages of the new york papers

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
                Jets are already a ground and pound team..... Add a good threat running qb, and the run game is more dangerous. Sanchez problem was turnovers, and if they let Tebow throw low risk passes, the team can be successful.

With Tebow being able to run the ball, and having him throw safe passes (ex. Alex Smith last year) the Jets will probably lead the league in time of possession.

Let the D do work, ground and pound, and let Tebow do his thing in the 4th, and I can't see y'all winning 11-13 games........
                Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                This move has nothing to do with football

Its just for the jets to get on the back pages of the new york papers

Comment

Lol @ the jets having a good ground and pound
                  Where was that last season?

the o-line needs fixing,our WRs are ****,defense was up and down all season long and the QB was fu8king terrible

But tebow is want we need lmao

Comment

And we still have no D-Line.we need some1 who can rush the damn QB

Maybe tebow can play the d-line for the jets this year SMH
                    Last edited by heat27; 03-21-2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

I dont think it makes sense to me man..on Denvers part to give him up honestly specially basicly giving him away after sayen it has to be a good trade...isnt the new O coach one of the big runners of the wildcat????? and Sanchez has been a ? it seems for them anyway since they got him..not sayen he performed bad just that they seem to have been looken for a way out for a bit...Thing is...Sanchez is a puss....he will get all butthurt over this and prob suck now....

Comment

Working...
                      X