Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a female stepped up to you, would you drop her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    You slow man. Step up to the 4.4 level. You on TE speed.
    I'm like a ligenfelter Corvette to her Kia optima.

WSHH would answer all sorts of questions about how they made that guy teleport on camera.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'd glass her

Comment

Want to be equal? Now you're equal. Lol

Comment

..........yes

Comment

I could say that I would just try and block and restrain her and most times I would but if caught on a bad day and she actually makes some physical contact on my face I might hit her with a full force shot.

The bottom line is women shouldn't feel like they can attack dudes with no threat of physical retaliation.

Comment

She was a special case but nah i would try to avoid that at all costs. He didnt just hit her once either.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                She was a special case but nah i would try to avoid that at all costs. He didnt just hit her once either.
                I guess that if you're going to do it you might as well do it proper......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  I guess that if you're going to do it you might as well do it proper......Rockin'
                  lol I think the first shot that dropped the ***** would have been enough.

Comment

She absolutely deserved that ass whooping. Personally I would have done everything in my power not to hit her (I hit really ****ing hard no bragging I am dead serious) but she deserved it for sure.

Comment

Mostly depend on the situation. I have done it once before though to some butch ghetto skank that tried to be tough.

Comment

Working...
                      X