Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENOUGH!! George Zimmerman went DOWN as HERO to PROTECT his neighbors!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Ts made some good points worthy of consideration
    Shut up.

He's an alt made specifically to troll and not much else. Whereas your judgement is clouded by your anti-black people mentality.

Just think for a sec how you would feel in that kid's predicament? Having some over-zealous freak come at you, carrying a gun.

It's OK to praise it on some frankly bull**** notion of community from the safety of your cost little existence behind a computer screen.

Community?

**** me.

Grow up. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
      Nope. The guy was just a racist, paranoid neighborhood vigilante. If his intentions were not malicious why the hell did he fucking shoot the kid? Self-defense? It was the kid who was freaking out because some nobody was following HIM.
      You were one of the witnesses? Go on, tell us more since you saw everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
        Shut up.

He's an alt made specifically to troll and not much else. Whereas your judgement is clouded by your anti-black people mentality.

Just think for a sec how you would feel in that kid's predicament? Having some over-zealous freak come at you, carrying a gun.

It's OK to praise it on some frankly bull**** notion of community from the safety of your cost little existence behind a computer screen.

Community?

**** me.

Grow up. Seriously.
        do. not. feed...

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          do. not. feed...
          Bombs is obviously a bona fide troll not worth responding to.

Maniac and his little buddy are genuinely stupid and believe this ****.

Community.

Wow.

Comment

Bombs is obviously a bona fide troll not worth responding to.

Maniac and his little buddy are genuinely stupid and believe this ****.

Community.

Wow.
            Have you heard the tapes yet?

I wonder if anyone read the part where Zimmerman was arrested for resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer in 2005. At least according to records

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
              You were one of the witnesses? Go on, tell us more since you saw everything.
              Don't you read or watch the news?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...8/1?csp=34news

Comment

Shut up.

Community?

**** me.

Grow up. Seriously.
                ...........I was reading ur post with an open mind until the race baiting

Sounds like everyone is so caught up on that everyones judgment is clouded..

I didn't read the rest of the post.. grow up

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Hero's don't kill unarmed boys they outweight by 100lb's for no damn good reason. However if he ran the boy down & ran straight into a beatdown after begging for the confrontation, I wish him the best when the feds get through with him. (But not really).
                  This says it all. Bombs, you either love confrontation by making ridiculous statements or your IQ is close to that of your shoe size.

This guy deserves what he gets, he killed a kid for no reason. How the hell can you try and defend him?

Comment

I swear some of ya'll on here are just begging for attention...

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                      Im sorry but this man was just trying to protect his community. At night patrolling the streets of his neighborhood while they were watching TV, hanging out and doing drugs. His intentions were not MALICIOUS, he was just trying to protect and save. Leave this man ALONE ALREADY.!

Dude was a racist schizo who called this 15 year old, unarmed kid a "coon". This guys needs to be put away for life, he has made 46 other calls to the police all about black people.

Comment

Working...
                      X