Lighter,

Matches,

WATER!!!! ...ways to boil it.

Hat,

sunglasses,

whistle,

compass,

Duct Tape,

1st Aid Kit(with some sort of blood stopper... israeli bandage/CAT tourniquet. nail clippers... ingrown toe nail?),

Bandana.

that's a good starter kit.

Comment

Don't forget your watches people.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
          Go on.............what do you suggest, a good idea is brewing in your noggin
          having unprotected vitals seems like over exposure to me. But the basics mentioned in this thread are clearly practical survival tools.

It's just I think about stuff like insect attacks, snake bites, shock protection, thermo/insulation, body support, all that.

To me it's just somehow important.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Like for instance you step in a shallow, lose balance and start rolling down a hill or slide. It's no big deal wearing armored body protection but if you hit a couple of jagged rocks and or a tree smack in your spine then what?

Think about being crippled in the forrest and left as food for scavengers. You have to be kidding me.....worst way to die probably.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

lol, you are way pessimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                Like for instance you step in a shallow, lose balance and start rolling down a hill or slide. It's no big deal wearing armored body protection but if you hit a couple of jagged rocks and or a tree smack in your spine then what?

Think about being crippled in the forrest and left as food for scavengers. You have to be kidding me.....worst way to die probably.

I agree, would a Level I or II bullet proof vest hold up to that??

Comment

A tent....

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                    I agree, would a Level I or II bullet proof vest hold up to that??
                    I think kevlar is a bit too damn hardcore for that. lol I mean a motorcycle jacket would probably suffice and it's way more flexible. Not to mention it protects your entire upper body as opposed to a chestpiece that leaves your shoulders/neck/arms naked.

Comment

You've been watching Doom Preppers haven't you? .

Comment

Working...
                      X