Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If someone shot your house up and you know they did it.what do you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    come on man.there is no thinking about this.................ITS MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stop it Larry you aint no killer! heheheee You mean youd kill someone for putting a hole in your house. Then youd go to prison for life. Hoping someone will send you canteen or come see you on visit..no pus$y, no life....youd miss out on all that? I understand the revenge thing but you you cant just scream murder without thinking...thats not a smart move. Trust me i know! If they hurt family thats a consideration. But youd have to weigh out your life...the rest of your life....Fu(k prison!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Stop it Larry you aint no killer! heheheee You mean youd kill someone for putting a hole in your house. Then youd go to prison for life. Hoping someone will send you canteen or come see you on visit..no pus$y, no life....youd miss out on all that? I understand the revenge thing but you you cant just scream murder without thinking...thats not a smart move. Trust me i know! If they hurt family thats a consideration. But youd have to weigh out your life...the rest of your life....Fu(k prison!
      i dont get any pu22y anyway man.and ive been in and out of jail for the last 10 years.you shoot in my house where my kids lay and you will die simple as that.and canteen???this is jail not the army

Comment

i dont get any pu22y anyway man.and ive been in and out of jail for the last 10 years.you shoot in my house where my kids lay and you will die simple as that.and canteen???this is jail not the army
        post of the year. larry fuckin' X, hahaha.

Comment

Handle that business, Larry.

Comment

If that's a real issue you probably need to move from that area.

I jumped people playing paintball fights near my house because I was outside smoking a joint and a round whizzed past my cat. As funny as that sounds I lost marbles, left the driveway and threatened a few a-holes.

To this day I don't know why they didn't all start firing on me in a click. I think they were just scared in that moment.

That was a damn paintball............lmao.

True story even though it's off topic.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
            Last edited by Run; 03-19-2012, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Video record it, just think of all the views you will get on youtube.

Comment

didnt u say u were going back to jail?

Comment

So silence!
                  Last edited by Florence76; 03-19-2012, 05:33 AM.

Comment

There's no ifs Larry. No one would even attempt to rob our house, much less shoot it up. Our family has a very unique reputation. I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

Actually I take that back call the cops.
                      Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 03-19-2012, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X