No announcement yet.

Women Smoking: Is It a Turn off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
    what states can you still smoke inside in america?
    check this page out, the policies are complicated and unique to each statehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States

however, there are some ways around it. Myself and my friends, we will often go to a Middle Eastern restaurant where you can get food and smoke a hookah with flavored tobacco right there at the table. They are all over the place. Also, the shisha is cooled through a water pipe so it hits very smooth and is more "intense" than the tobacco you usually find in cigarettes.

Because of the cultural difference, the state won't ban the use of hookahs and shisha

Comment

According to statistics there are only 20% of the UK population who smoke now, so there are plenty more non-smoking women out there.

Why put up with some stinking dirty girl when you can have one with a decent breath, without the smell and yellow teeth?

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        According to statistics there are only 20% of the UK population who smoke now, so there are plenty more non-smoking women out there.

Why put up with some stinking dirty girl when you can have one with a decent breath, without the smell and yellow teeth?
        There has been a big rise in women smoking I think. It wouldn't surprise me if they eventually overtake men.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
          A small minority can pull it off and make it sexy, a la Faye Valentine.

^^^^^^ This.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
            There has been a big rise in women smoking I think. It wouldn't surprise me if they eventually overtake men.

Well they can keep their smoking to themselves, I don't have to put up with it. I prefer my girls healthy and fit.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
              That's what I hate though. It's like people don't even try to give them up. They MUST have them, at all costs. Even if they're broke, they will still buy the packet of cigarettes. I don't underestimate how addictive they are, as I know most people would prefer not to smoke. But at the same time a lot of people don't even try. It's one of the most selfish things ever IMO.
              hmm, well I don't know what to tell you, your opinion is no better than mine. This was only the opening paragraph of my post though, my point was made further on. These people that will spend their last dollar on cigarettes, they are a minority. The people I have known that exemplified this type of behavior were usually drug addicts on top of nicotine addicts. It's obvious why they would spend their last dollar or buy smokes over food; drug addicts have a "devil may care" attitude about nearly everything but certainly with money and what you might call "indulgences".

I don't understand why it is selfish? Is smoking a cigarette more selfish than drinking a shot of whiskey?

Comment

y'all a bunch of *******

I've gotten to know a lot of outgoing women having a cigarette with'em talking. It's a great icebreaker. Smokers tend to be more laid back..

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurGeorges View Post
                  check this page out, the policies are complicated and unique to each statehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States

however, there are some ways around it. Myself and my friends, we will often go to a Middle Eastern restaurant where you can get food and smoke a hookah with flavored tobacco right there at the table. They are all over the place. Also, the shisha is cooled through a water pipe so it hits very smooth and is more "intense" than the tobacco you usually find in cigarettes.

Because of the cultural difference, the state won't ban the use of hookahs and shisha
                  i love shisha

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurGeorges View Post

I don't understand why it is selfish? Is smoking a cigarette more selfish than drinking a shot of whiskey?
                    Alcohol only effects the person drinking it, and is usually only done out of work. Smokers don't care who gets a sniff of their smoke, or whether someone doesn't like it. And now that it's banned in a lot of places, they want you to stand outside with them while they smoke, as they might get lonely. They're hopping in and out of various buildings [bars, offices etc], losing a lot of money, and are a slave to tobacco sticks. I think it's selfish. Very.

Drinking is also different because most people can have a drink on a Friday or Saturday and then wait until the following week. Smokers have an insatiable appetite for cigarettes which never stops. It's a constant part of some people's lives.

I actually don't mind it THAT much. If it was just weekend smoking or something it wouldn't be nearly as bad. I occasionally smoke a little bit of weed so I'm not a saint.

Comment

I find it extremely unattractive. But if she's open for business... I'll give her the business!

Comment

Working...
                      X