Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Hip Hop / Gangster rap partially destroyed black communities?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    It must kill him to see my page on private.
    Popular American culture has turned nice young Honduran boys like Emz into raging ****sexuals.

Comment

To some extent, but I'm sure there are other factors.

Also people should keep in mind that the Hip Hop culture is changing. It would have never been acceptable to wear skinny jeans even 4 or 5 years ago. A lot more artists are trying to be like Kanye. There is a ****ing host of Rap/Singers for Christ's sake. Drake, Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, Kid Cudi, Future, Wale; and those are only the one's that immediately come to mind. Artists like Lil B, more white artists than ever. I don't ever think Hip Hop has been in a more accepting state than it is now.

Comment

Yes, Hip hop use to be about getting girls, and partying, and clothing until some idiot decided he wanted to put his life of crime in a song. Gangster rap is and has brain washed young people into thinking that they have to be HARD.

Comment

Quit race baiting bruh. You ain't read **** cause I have no alts.
          Ohh here come Maniacs little girlfriend to save the day
          Go play some FNC with your boyfriend, pepe.
          Btw PS3 suck bro

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            his lies are getting pathetic.

and stalking other peoples convos is some creeper shit...
            You said you didn't even read.
            Who is the liar here?

You had nothing to say , so you pretended you didn't read it.
            Even if you did you seem to not be able to understand it for some magical reason.

Anyways, I guess your little e-girlfriend showing up defending you has emboldened you enough to continue the discussion.
            I'm game

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
              sooo..........
              I'm racist when I compare drug violence in Mexico with the crack epidemic?

Why do I have to over explain everything for you?

You were the **** who trivialized the crack epidemic's effect on the black community.(how many times do I have to repeat myself?)
              So, to explain it to you I made comparisons with effects of drug cartels on poor communities of Mexico to the crack epidemic that ravaged huge parts of the black community.

But I guess even that flew over your head.

Maybe you should read before you answer friend.

and BTW, how is me comparing Lolita complex to gangster rap racist?
              That is something that sprung up in recent decades in Japan it has nothing to do with their ethnicity.
              Flick happens to be a Weaboo and seems to think gangster rapp destroyed the black community.........

So this guy..... WHo is a huge fan of Japan is going to be a moral police when it coems to gangster rap, what about Lolita complex then?
              Is children being sexually objectified in manga destroying Japan?

You might see everything in race, I don't.
              I don't believe in that stupid ****.
              Race has been disproven time and time again

Funny how you call me the racist when you time and time again post videos portraying black people in a bad light.
              And only black people.
              I have seen your wall conversations with Dj Emz different alts.
              Even dj emz post **** other ethnicity do, you don't.
              Just black people.

Look me up, I have defended Mexicans and any kind of people that is getting bashed.
              You have done the opposite bro

LOL wtf? First, I have no clue what a weaboo is.

2nd it's the image of what is "cool" that destroyed it. It has the youth believing that slanging dope and shooting guns is cool, which in turn they grow up wanting to be that, and as a result they fuck up their lives by doing it. Effectively destroying the community.

3rd where did you get japan in this conversation? You try too hard man.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Lack of education and lack of critical thinking destroyed black communities.

Cosign,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

2nd it's the image of what is "cool" that destroyed it. It has the youth believing that slanging dope and shooting guns is cool, which in turn they grow up wanting to be that, and as a result they fuck up their lives by doing it. Effectively destroying the community.

Spot on man............

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                    Ohh here come Maniacs little girlfriend to save the day
                    Go play some FNC with your boyfriend, pepe.
                    Btw PS3 suck bro
                    Save what? I'm speaking for myself cause YOU brought me up. I have no clue who the fuk you are, so obviously I'm in YOUR mind. I don't think I've ever even spoken to you once and here you are mentioning me and "alts".

I don't have FNC.

And I don't have PS3, I have 360.

So to sum it all up, you failed in every aspect of your post.

Yeaaaahhh.....

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

..he attacks everyones nationality/race but he isn't racist

Save what? I'm speaking for myself cause YOU brought me up. I have no clue who the fuk you are, so obviously I'm in YOUR mind. I don't think I've ever even spoken to you once and here you are mentioning me and "alts".

I don't have FNC.

And I don't have PS3, I have 360.

So to sum it all up, you failed in every aspect of your post.

Yeaaaahhh.....
                      At this point he's getting owned by everyone......

He should just delete his racist account...

Comment

Working...
                      X