No announcement yet.

You can't compare Michael Jordan to Kobe. At all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
    To say MJ wasnt one of the greatest or is not the greatest is absurd. Numbers don't lie and Oggie time, you say his league class was weak, you are wrong. Every era in basketball has had it's greats and you can say the 90's athletes where more athletic than the 80's, the early 2000's better than the 90's and today better then the beginning of the new millennium. As science comes into play the more modern athletes are absolutely at an advantage. Just my opinion. So relax because Jordan was not overrated at all.
    1. no one said mj isn't great. him being the greatest is not a fact though. it's an opinion.

2. 90's was weak. you ever heard of the expansion? look it up , nitwit.

Comment

Since Kobe is such a ball hog and blows it all the time, tell who is better than kobe???

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        C'mon we both know you figure out ways to bring MJ's name into the mud even when Kobe's name isn't even mentioned.
        true.

but i didn't make this thread.

Comment

Since Kobe is such a ball hog and blows it all the time, tell who is better than kobe???
          right now?

lebron for sure.

durant and rose.

Comment

Originally posted by Oggie Time View Post
            1. no one said mj isn't great. him being the greatest is not a fact though. it's an opinion.

2. 90's was weak. you ever heard of the expansion? look it up , nitwit.

Look you clown, you know damn well you got into basketball in the 90's when your brain had the capacity to understand the sport. Many legends of the sport where created in the 90's you little pu$$y.

Comment

Originally posted by Oggie Time View Post
              true.

but i didn't make this thread.
              I'm going with my kid to see Linsanity live on Tue against the Raptors.

Or whatever's left of it.

Comment

Look you clown, you know damn well you got into basketball in the 90's when your brain had the capacity to understand the sport. Many legends of the sport where created in the 90's you little pu$$y.
                what legends?

even jordan wasn't the 90's , dumbass.

he was the 80's too.

he just didn't win 'til the 90's.

90's was guys like larry johnson , penny hardaway , shaq , cwebb , reggie miller , kidd.... those guys.

none of them are legends except for shaq. kobe if you want to count him as 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                  I'm going with my kid to see Linsanity live on Tue against the Raptors.

Or whatever's left of it.
                  i knew it wasn't gonna last.

they were playing some weak teams at the time.

i think only good team they beat during their streak was the lakers.

but lakers always lose on the road this year and they make every point guard look like allen iverson.

Comment

'90's weak? right

DRob, Chuck, The Dream, Mailman, Shaq, Ewing

damn weak ass era

Comment

I don't believe there's a poster in this forum who can rival Tua's ability to hijack a thread.

It's pretty impressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X