No announcement yet.

You can't compare Michael Jordan to Kobe. At all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oggie Time View Post
    jordan fans only look at points and how high he jumps.

stupid queers.
    no, "its the shoes"

Comment

i remember kobe killing the sperms to get to all those finals.
      I remember Shaq destroying the spurs commanding double and triple teams while kobe had the luxury of doing nearly everything 1v1.

I like how you ignored the fact that the one time kobe tried to act like the mvp he **** the bed and shot his team out of the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        every MJ thread that pops out, expect Tua rampaging in a vendetta mode
        i hated that guy.

i remember all my stupid classmates would come to school with jordan shoes and bulls jackets on.

poor kids.

someone always steps on their brand new shoes and squirts mustard on their jackets during lunch.

Comment

Has there ever been a thread about MJ on here where Tua doesn't show up?

I'm starting to think he used to be a big MJ fan and got snubbed asking for an autograph.

Kinda like GT-R with Pac.

I mean, I can feel him hyperventilating while typing his responses on his keyboard.

C'mon Tua, skip an MJ thread or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            I remember Shaq destroying the spurs commanding double and triple teams while kobe had the luxury of doing nearly everything 1v1.

I like how you ignored the fact that the one time kobe tried to act like the mvp he **** the bed and shot his team out of the finals.
            this is how i know you're a fake ass spurs fan.

shaq always struggles with the spurs. always.

with the big towers and stuff they gave him problems.

kobe had to carry the lakers to beat the spurs.

everyone except idiots that didn't watch basketball at the time knows this.

go ahead , go look it up before you respond and embarass yourself again.

you do realize that shaq was out of shape and couldn't keep it up against the pistons right?

watch the games. he was too tired and worn out in that finals.

he'll have a good game or good quarter but then next half and next quarter he couldn't do it anymore.

he's lucky kobe became the scapegoat for that finals. truth is shaq was out of shape and couldn't hang with little ass ben wallace on him.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post

I'm starting to think he used to be a big MJ fan and got snubbed asking for an autograph.

I mean, I can feel him hyperventilating while typing his responses on his keyboard.

no.

these idiots always bring up kobe.

how many lakers/kobe fans make kobe-mj threads?

we don't give a crap about mj.

it's you faggot mj fans always bringing up kobe.

newsflash queers , mj was the kobe of his day.

same asshole teammate , same ballhogging......

Comment

To say MJ wasnt one of the greatest or is not the greatest is absurd. Numbers don't lie and Oggie time, you say his league class was weak, you are wrong. Every era in basketball has had it's greats and you can say the 90's athletes where more athletic than the 80's, the early 2000's better than the 90's and today better then the beginning of the new millennium. As science comes into play the more modern athletes are absolutely at an advantage. Just my opinion. So relax because Jordan was not overrated at all.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post

problem is, he can't

just like Kobe can't stop shooting bricks in last minutes

Comment

Yeah and if Kobe does over take MJ's career points, it wouldnt be absurd to say Kobe was the greatest.

Comment

no.

these idiots always bring up kobe.

how many lakers/kobe fans make kobe-mj threads?

we don't give a crap about mj.

it's you faggot mj fans always bringing up kobe.

newsflash queers , mj was the kobe of his day.

same asshole teammate , same ballhogging......
                      C'mon we both know you figure out ways to bring MJ's name into the mud even when Kobe's name isn't even mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                      X