No announcement yet.

US soldier kills peacefull civilians!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Off topic, but **** it : Champ, you gonna be in "drunk lang" tonight?

I'm throwing down.
    Tempting... But likely not. I'm up for another job rejection early morning

Comment

Look at you - Ain't even got a job yet and already you're a ****in' company man.

Comment

Look at you - Ain't even got a job yet and already you're a ****in' company man.

I love you, man.

Comment

Comment

I gotta admit : I never really got the whole "it's sadder when it's a kid" thing. I mean yeah, they're just starting out in life and it always sucks when you catch a bullet to the dome before your time, but I don't know - I guess I'm just incapable of placing any "extra" worth to a life based on numerical age.

People usually say that it's sadder because the kid could've grown up to be something special, but it's logistically, the chances of that happening are pretty slim. Most likely the kid would've grown up to be just an average human being, and this planet is already loaded with tons of those. Be special or **** off.

/Rant
            I don't look at it like that. I look at kids as that. I love children and they can put a smile on my face, but also I see how young kids can make even 80 year old, illprople laugh and smile. I don't think oh they could have grown to be special.

Some kids are brats, but even then they have their own charm:

Comment

Nobody is ever going to do that to me, I assure you.
              can you predict the future? if so then comeback to me until then as long as you are alive and have the rights to recite you're human and constitutional rights because that is the law you have been granted you are okay, in them countries the human rights and other laws are jokes and practically do not exist ok?

Comment

The feeling is mutual, Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                  I don't look at it like that. I look at kids as that. I love children and they can put a smile on my face, but also I see how young kids can make even 80 year old, illprople laugh and smile. I don't think oh they could have grown to be special.

Some kids are brats, but even then they have their own charm:

Agree - it's not that they will grow up and be "special", but it's just the fact that they still have their innocence. . . It's not fair that they haven't got to experience life: having sex with a girl, getting wasted, making your own money, raising a family, etc. . .

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                    can you predict the future? if so then comeback to me until then as long as you are alive and have the rights to recite you're human and constitutional rights because that is the law you have been granted you are okay, in them countries the human rights and other laws are jokes and practically do not exist ok?
                    No, I can't predict the future. But I'm pretty sure that nobody is ever going to walk into my home and shoot me dead. I live in a very crime free area, and I like it that way.

As for the human rights issues - That's why you'll never catch me in those Countries. I'm not a moron, you know. I'm not about to go backpacking in Egypt or Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                      rightttt ok liberal ***gotry right? ok the day someone does the same shit to you and you start crying for rights and whatever else it is spare the people you are complaining to you're liberal ***gotry after all its the same thing right?
                      matter of fact, I remember his vagina leaking over "getting stopped and questioned" by a cop for walking down the street. . .

this is the typical "mtv" mid to upper 20's American. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X