Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    I joined. Good luck.
    Okay, i'll put you down.

Comment

who is dough1064?

Comment

Big NEWS,

Fab Melo is out for Syracuse, this epic.

Comment

**** it. Im in too.

Comment

So now we aren't paying? Maybe now that the pot is large we could still chip in to cover 2nd place and 3rd place finishes. Don't matter, I'm bringing home the ship! Michigan gonna bust all your brackets in the sweet 16. UNC who?!??

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              I'm going for the win this year. Was gonna pick Michigan over UNC but decided against it.
              As soon as I saw Michigan in the same bracket as NC I thought for sure I would get a at least a 700 million bet from u on that Potential game.

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                As soon as I saw Michigan in the same bracket as NC I thought for sure I would get a at least a 700 million bet from u on that Potential game.
                My boys simply have no chance against UNC. I was fuming when Michigan fell to a 4 seed. Had they stayed on the 3 line they would of had a chance against Kansas and the elite 8. Against UNC, forget it.

Comment

Michigan gonna bust all your brackets in the sweet 16. UNC who?!??
                  C-Webb , Jalen,Ray ain't walkin thru that door check, someone call a TIMEOUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                    C-Webb , Jalen,Ray ain't walkin thru that door check, someone call a TIMEOUT!!!
                    You're right, not this year. Next year and the following year Michigan is gonna be a real threat though. Hardaway and Burke are very young and adding the number 2 kid in the nation is gonna really help. Michigan should win the Big10 outright next year.

Comment

You're right, not this year. Next year and the following year Michigan is gonna be a real threat though. Hardaway and Burke are very young and adding the number 2 kid in the nation is gonna really help. Michigan should win the Big10 outright next year.
                      Yea, it sucks that kid chose Michigan over unc too.sullenger will be gone too next year so big ten is there for the taking.whoever that 12 seeded team is that plays Michigan will be a good tough game this week

Comment

Working...
                      X