No announcement yet.

NCAA 2012 tourney thread + ESPNchallenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    ... I reached with LB St. ... but i'm willing to bet that ... It doesn't go 1 vs 2 in 3 of the elite 8 matchups and 3 #1's in the final four ... Syracuse looks terrible thus far
    Yea I think I definitely screwed myself thinking Syracuse would go far... I was doing my bracket fast in less than 3-4 minutes because I was at work lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by prime tyme View Post
      UNC just needs to keep everyone healthy and come out hard every game early..
      I'm really waiting for barnes to really show out , they do get a lil too passive and don't have that killer instinct I thought they would have since last year's team.as long as Henson is 100% with no prob on that wrist easy trip to the finals

Comment

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
        I'm really waiting for barnes to really show out , they do get a lil too passive and don't have that killer instinct I thought they would have since last year's team.as long as Henson is 100% with no prob on that wrist easy trip to the finals
        I hope everyone has NC State atleast making it to the second round. They may not be the best, but the come from the best conference in basketball -->>> the ACC!

Comment

Is there two threads for this????
          I made the other thread in the Fantasy betting to spread some awareness so that people would join the challenge, but this the main thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I made the other thread in the Fantasy betting to spread some awareness so that people would join the challenge, but this the main thread.
            Gotcha! I was trying to find my older posts.. I was thinking in my head "I know I posted in this damn thread before" lol. Oh PAC, don't be hating on my Tarheels!

Comment

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
              Can't wait for that ku/Unc matchup ,
              Easy work for Kansas

Comment

Gotcha! I was trying to find my older posts.. I was thinking in my head "I know I posted in this damn thread before" lol. Oh PAC, don't be hating on my Tarheels!
                I'm not hating, there's a conflict of interest because I have Kansas winning the whole thing and NC is in the same region, somebody has to lose, I rather it be you guys.

Comment

I hope everyone has NC State atleast making it to the second round. They may not be the best, but the come from the best conference in basketball -->>> the ACC!
                  It's considered the 3rd round ... but YES ... I'm in the ACC Region ... and have NC St. in the 3rd ... Can't wait till U MD is back in the mix

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Easy work for Kansas
                    The only benefit they have is the game being in mizzou , other than that as long as Roy don't get all emotional..NC has it sewed up.

Comment

• South Dakota St has been on fire from the jump vs Baylor. they already got a 9 pt lead

Comment

Working...
                      X