No announcement yet.

Does Your Woman Keep It Clean At Home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimlock!! View Post
    I don't cook but I love cleaning my house. I'm a damn good cleaner.
    Grimlock a professional cleaner of kid's shytters at school!!! Grimlock get them squeaky clean for kids to take more pisses and dumps in!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      but i enjoyed cooking and cleaning almost as much as my ex-wife enjoyed banging big hung black men behind my back.
      Sorry about that pal...

Comment

Live with my girlfriend, and find that most of the time I clean up. It's not that I have to do it. Just like things well kept and in order around the place. She cooks the majority of the time.

Comment

Even Rihanna's cleaning dat shizz...

Dayum, Chris Brown knows how to handle his wifey.

Comment

I've never dated a chick who kept my place nice after moving in with me. Usually, I tend to be drawn to creative types like myself, and we're not very good housekeepers. There's usually a good amount of paint, broken canvas, and clothing scattered about my house, anyway.

And shoes. Every girl that's ever shared a home with me has owned at least 50 pairs of shoes, and I always trip over the ****ing things.

Comment

This is a make or break thing with me, huge pet peeve. I myself am a neat freak and I can't stand messes. Now she doesn't have to be like me, just not a slob. I can handle a little bit of a mess, I'll just fix it so it's right but I certainly am not cleaning up huge messes.

As for cooking, I do majority of the cooking. I am a good cook and most women can't cook better than me so I'm okay with doing all the cooking and grilling. She can do the dishes or whatever.

Comment

everybody cleans up their own messes for the most part
                as chores, daughters do some cleaning though

Comment

I cannot see myself ever being in a relationship with a woman that didn't clean or cook. If they can cook better than me that's a plus too.

Comment

I also think that it should be balanced. As much as we men try to make it clean there would be times that a simple mess is left behind. Not that its bad but if its been left there for days and that shiet aint cleaned up i mean come on.

The other concern i have is the fawking bathroom. We men put the seat up when we pee right? If i see shiet stains on it its a big NO NO! That seats gotta be clean. An make sure theres no hairs on the shower floor clogging up the drain.

Comment

bump..... im bored

Comment

Working...
                      X