Collapse
No announcement yet.

F Kony and F invisible children

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares what and how much percentage .
    How much have you chipped in ts ?

At least they are doing something in a region of the world nobody gives a fawk about

Comment

You're the "liberal arts EMO phag". . . With your body piercing, and taste in music, you're MUCH more likely to roll with that crowd. . . Overthrow the system! Anarchy! YEAH DEWD!!!!

I'm viewed as an elitist, scum bag lawyer by that type. . .

I just happen to be very worldly, cultured, and learned. . . I also have empathy for people; especially kids who live in poverty, war stricken countries. . . I even have a little empathy for your emo ass.

Comment

Finally, I'd just like to add that even if this KONY 2012 campaign isn't the best way to go about helping Uganda. . . It will still bring awareness to the situation; it will make more people in USA and other first world countries care about something else aside from "what flavor of PET ice cream to purchase", or "what body part to get pierced next". . .

It could lead to other rich philanthropist types to go about helping in their OWN WAY. . .

It could lead to people actually starting to PAY ATTENTION to what goes on in the world (not just in Uganda, but EVERYWHERE), and not just USA. . .

Comment

Amazing this girl was basically saying how she doesnt like the Kony 2012 camaign becuase it simplifies it and now Uganda is in better shape and still some tool replies with this "My sentiments exactly! Where's the gratitude? But all 28 year old girls know how to solve the world's problems. Right???".This campaigh is beginning to sicken me

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            You're the "liberal arts EMO phag". . . With your body piercing, and taste in music, you're MUCH more likely to roll with that crowd. . . Overthrow the system! Anarchy! YEAH DEWD!!!!

I'm viewed as an elitist, scum bag lawyer by that type. . .

I just happen to be very worldly, cultured, and learned. . . I also have empathy for people; especially kids who live in poverty, war stricken countries. . . I even have a little empathy for your emo ass.
            Shows how little you know about me or the music scene in which I'm a part of. Hipsters hate grind.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Shows how little you know about me or the music scene in which I'm a part of. Hipsters hate grind.

There's more than one type of hipster. . . You're the "emo" type hipster. . . YOu try so hard NOT to be a hipster, your kind has actually formed into their own subset, or phyla of hipsters.

Like I said, lets just hope you eventually pierce your Charlie Z looking face shut, subsequently doing the world a favor by shutting that bytch ass mouf up.

Comment

Again, calling me "emo" shows you know nothing about the scene in which I'm a part of that you're trying to mock.

Jesus you bore me.

Comment

this youtube poster sez it all about KONY 2012...

Comment

I still haven't watched the video. So he is some sort of a rabel, asking boys to kill family so he can harden them into the ultimate boy soldiers?

Comment

Working...
                    X