Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about eating a lot of curry and other strong flavored foods. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about eating a lot of curry and other strong flavored foods. . .

If you eat a lot of curry, chiles, peppers, and other spices /spicy foods and what have you, will it really "seep" out of your pours?

I just can't get enough curry. . . Eat it at least once a day. . . Also eat a lot of garlic, and onions in dishes I make. . . Basically every meal I eat is "ethnic" and "spicy"

I can't "smell" my own pheromones and sweat, etc. . But is that just a myth? I always thought the reason people might smell like foods is because it's on their breath, or hands, mouth, or clothes. . .

But can it actually "come out" while your sweating?

No, the only thing that does that is White Castle onions.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      No, the only thing that does that is White Castle onions.
      hahah. . man roldie and kumar made them jants look so much better

Comment

Yes it's true, what you eat affects how you smell. To people in East Asian cultures a lot of westerners smell of milk.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Yes it's true, what you eat affects how you smell. To people in East Asian cultures a lot of westerners smell of milk.
          lol ive heard this. . . dairy products are just so delish!

Comment

Well, indian people do tend to smell of curry, but I am not sure wether to attribute it to the fact that they ate it in the past hour or so, or that the build up of curry spices is so high they are sweating them out.

Comment

im from singapore and we like curry and chili here...

most local singaporeans (including the indian race) really doesn't smell that bad... the real indians, bangladeshis and sri lankans (who are not from singapore) are the really smelly ones...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                im from singapore and we like curry and chili here...

most local singaporeans (including the indian race) really doesn't smell that bad... the real indians, bangladeshis and sri lankans (who are not from singapore) are the really smelly ones...
                Singapore is a NIICEE country! BEAST of a country!

Sri Lanka is also a beautifl country - went on a two week safari there for holiday as a young lad. . . Best fresh squeezed Mango and Papaya juice!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  Singapore is a NIICEE country! BEAST of a country!

Sri Lanka is also a beautifl country - went on a two week safari there for holiday as a young lad. . . Best fresh squeezed Mango and Papaya juice!
                  nice and urbanised... clean and everything... disneyland with death penalty...

Comment

If you try out an Indian dish at an Indian persons house, you may be a little suprised with what you taste. Indian restaurants and take-aways tend to love living up to the 'spicy food' stereotype but your average Indian curry is usually not so spicy.

Specific curry can be. It depends on what you order, I guess. Chicken Balti's can be quite spicy from Indian outlets, real spicy.

Comment

Working...
                    X