Proof that God exists!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    God likes to prove his word
    A black & white pic of a bloke with a moustache?

Get real, dude!

Comment

God likes to prove his word
      Only in a way which is vague and open to interpretation, that way it isn't really proof or even evidence, unless you already believe.

Comment

Comment

If prayer works, why are there so many children suffering?

Hopefully someone can answer that before I have to explain to my 7 year old why his best friend is in double kidney failure at 7 years old and being put on a transplant list next week.

Their teacher told them to pray about it. I chose to send my kids to Catholic school, I shouldn't have expect anything different than that, but it actually pissed me off.

Comment

I used to be an atheist until I realised I was God.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              If prayer works, why are there so many children suffering?

Hopefully someone can answer that before I have to explain to my 7 year old why his best friend is in double kidney failure at 7 years old and being put on a transplant list next week.

Their teacher told them to pray about it. I chose to send my kids to Catholic school, I shouldn't have expect anything different than that, but it actually pissed me off.
              tell the kid to pray, it will give you something to say and help the kid deal with it.

you could go the opposite and start teaching them about the big bang and evolution and stuff, buy em science books and ****.

nah i probly wouldnt say either of those id probly come up with something beautiful and heartwrenching that would help the kid completly grasp the situation while giving him hope and peace of mind at the same time.

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                tell the kid to pray, it will give you something to say and help the kid deal with it.

you could go the opposite and start teaching them about the big bang and evolution and stuff, buy em science books and ****.

nah i probly wouldnt say either of those id probly come up with something beautiful and heartwrenching that would help the kid completly grasp the situation while giving him hope and peace of mind at the same time.

good luck
                My point is:

The teacher essentially said to the children 'the power of prayer heals all'

Now, these kids are praying their little hearts out. Fine, if it helps them deal with the confusion, they are far too young to understand what it means. But GOD forbid this child doesn't recover ... is my child or any of his little friends, then going to harbour 'guilt' and undeserved responsibility because maybe they didn't pray loud enough for God to hear them?

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  My point is:

The teacher essentially said to the children 'the power of prayer heals all'

Now, these kids are praying their little hearts out. Fine, if it helps them deal with the confusion, they are far too young to understand what it means. But GOD forbid this child doesn't recover ... is my child or any of his little friends, then going to harbour 'guilt' and undeserved responsibility because maybe they didn't pray loud enough for God to hear them?
                  religion is about people just as much as a book if not more, kids learn by example, so like any one who dosnt really belive in god and isnt living their life religiously while presenting a christian god is going to cause the child to get mixed messages and see how the person lives and link that to being christian.

they end up either hating religion or just being a horrible christian.

religion shouldn't really be forced on any one it should always be an option, baptisim at birth is something i really dont agree with as it seems almost like forced membership at birth.

so like if your not interested in god or living how jesus lived, tell the kid theres no god. as far as school just explain to to the kid that regardless if there's a god or no god it is a good way to live your life or something, and let the kid continue going.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    A black & white pic of a bloke with a moustache?

Get real, dude!
                    Its not just any bloke. He was the baddest bloke around

Comment

Its not just any bloke. He was the baddest bloke around
                      Moustache people all look the same to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X