No announcement yet.

Proof that God exists!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh another religion thread!
    Lets try to change the belief of people who don't share out belief. Quick, start calling someone ignorant! That will change their opinion.

Comment

• Let people believe what they want to believe. You won't change their opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Our natural minds cant comprehend the supernatural. miracles never make logical sense.
        You mean miracles as in a highly improbable or extraordinary event, or accomplishment

Or the kind where Jesus walked on water?

At one time it was considered at miracle that Christopher Columbus didnt fall off the edge of the planet on his way to "Asia"

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          I've been baptized, holy communion, confirmation. Went to church every sunday, hell, I was even an altar boy. I went to Catholic school from K -12 grade where religion was taught every day.

Trust me. I understand it. Thats why I dont believe in it.
          but you interpreted the garden of eden literally to pick holes in it. Thats not understanding it. Its not meant to be read that way.

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
          I don't have a problem with that, it's when peoples faith trumps common sense or scientific explanation, that is annoying.
          common sense breaks down looking at the universe scientifically.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarloS04 View Post
            but you interpreted the garden of eden literally to pick holes in it. Thats not understanding it. Its not meant to be read that way.
            How is it meant to be read them? not literally?

I guess the only way to understand something is to believe in it

At least in religion that is

Comment

• Originally posted by MarloS04 View Post

common sense breaks down looking at the universe scientifically.
              Creationism is taught as fact in Christianity. It shouldn't be immune to scrutiny.

Comment

• I believe in a creator but I don't believe its name is GOD. Maybe when we die we will find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimlock!! View Post
                  I believe in a creator but I don't believe its name is GOD. Maybe when we die we will find out.
                  His name is Tyler

Comment

• why is the lounge so religious lately ?? let people believe what the want to believe

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                      why is the lounge so religious lately ?? let people believe what the want to believe
                      But its Catholic principle to thrust your belief upon others

Comment

Working...
                      X