Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof that God exists!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reed, are you an atheist, agnostic or theist?...

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Yes, and it's hard to stay a believer when you're on AtheistScene a lot of the time...
      Very true!

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Actually, yes you can because humans were given free will. You are capable of choosing what to do on an every day basis. Even if that is against the will of god. So your argument is invalid.
        This is the type of mentality that keeps you trapped in a bubble, sorry.

So it was free will when Columbus Slaughtered all of the Indian people if they didn't convert?, or free will when slaves were brought to this America by believers in god? Religion and the belief system to me is the most corrupt concept to man. People flip it anyway you want to in order to make the excuses you want. I can not base my beliefs on something that has no proof for it. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by chibomber View Post
            This is the type of mentality that keeps you trapped in a bubble, sorry.

So it was free will when Columbus Slaughtered all of the Indian people if they didn't convert?, or free will when slaves were brought to this America by believers in god? Religion and the belief system to me is the most corrupt concept to man. People flip it anyway you want to in order to make the excuses you want. I can not base my beliefs on something that has no proof for it. Sorry.

Did he not choose to kill people? Did people not choose to enslave other people? At the end of the day, they chose to do what they did.

It's like if you are literally dying of thirst and you choose not to drink the water that is available. You can't blame anyone but your self, it's your choice.

Stop being ignorant.

Comment

• "Free will" is a cop out and an excuse made up by christians for god.

Someone does something great = god's will

Someone does something horrible = free will

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                "Free will" is a cop out and an excuse made up by christians for god.

Not from my point of view. I don't see it like that at all. I view it the same.

Kobe chose to work hard at playing basketball. If he didn't work hard, I am sure he wouldn't be even half of what he is now.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  "Free will" is a cop out and an excuse made up by christians for god.

Thank You!!!

Comment

Did he not choose to kill people? Did people not choose to enslave other people? At the end of the day, they chose to do what they did.

It's like if you are literally dying of thirst and you choose not to drink the water that is available. You can't blame anyone but your self, it's your choice.

Stop being ignorant.
                    If Moses talked to god from the burning bush, why is it that god made him go in circles for 40 years? Was it his free will to go the wrong way all that time?

It is not being ignorant it is seeing religion for what it really is, it is a home for hypocrisy.

Comment

Not from my point of view. I don't see it like that at all. I view it the same.

Kobe chose to work hard at playing basketball. If he didn't work hard, I am sure he wouldn't be even half of what he is now.
                      Explain last night's loss to Washington and the loss to detroit and tell me god exists!!!

What kind of god would allow that?????

Comment

Working...
                      X