No announcement yet.

Proof that God exists!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    I'm not atheist. I am Catholic, I suppose it's an issue of faith for me at the minute. It's hard to continue to have faith when you see a small child suffering.
    Why He lets it happen is a good question but its not up to us to judge He has a purpose in all things. Our human brain will never Completely understand Gods Plan

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      So is the destruction of families and the turning of brother against brother.

Matthew 10

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
      Forsake all and Turn to God that what it means!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Forsake all and Turn to God that what it means!
        Family values. Jesus was a shit disturber.

Comment

Family values. Jesus was a shit disturber.
          Its all about family values. Honor thy father and thy mother.

Comment

So is the destruction of families and the turning of brother against brother.

Matthew 10

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
            weve gone over this, one would think that if you posted this verse and then i explained it to you properly you would stop using the verse...unless of course its just feigned ignorance.

your presence in this thread is the perfect representation of the passage.

Comment

• Do unto others as you would have them do to you

Comment

Its all about family values. Honor thy father and thy mother.
                And if your child disobeys they should be stoned to death by the entire town. Family values.

Comment

Why He lets it happen is a good question but its not up to us to judge He has a purpose in all things. Our human brain will never Completely understand Gods Plan
                  Thats what christians say when things don't go their way.

God gives you cancer? forget the hospital, just pray. If its his will, you will be cured.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    I'm not atheist. I am Catholic, I suppose it's an issue of faith for me at the minute. It's hard to continue to have faith when you see a small child suffering.
                    Yes, and it's hard to stay a believer when you're on AtheistScene a lot of the time...

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Thats what christians say when things don't go their way.

God gives you cancer? forget the hospital, just pray. If its his will, you will be cured.
                      cancer exists, god gives us charities.

Comment

Working...
                      X