No announcement yet.

Kony 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

However, I do think USA SHOULD send troops to aid in certain causes. This is a lot different than the drone attacks in Pakistan; we aren't just dropping bombs and going around blowing shyt up.. . As a first world country, with the military power, and wealth we have, we should help in situations where human rights are being violated, and there atrocious crimes against humanity taking place. . .

Now whether or not our troops and resources are being used how they should, I don't know. . . They should be sent to the local villages and TALK TO THEM. . . Not have some sort of "agenda" related only to our governments. . . Im not 100% sure about the Ugandan army either.
    Kony 12 is nothing more than a propaganda piece. People have to ask themselves why the sudden interest in Uganda when you are calling for military intervention in a sovereign country you have to question the motives of the United States the European powers and the organization that put together this documentary.

6 million people have died in the Democratic Republic of Congo in the last decade alone why have people not heard of this? because the United States have benefited greatly from that proxy war.

Its no coincidence that just a few years ago oil was discovered in Uganda, in reality the United States has NEVER intervened anywhere on the face of the planet in the interest of the masses of people.

Another important fact the U.S work hand in hand with the Ugandan government which is itself accused of major crimes against humanity this is something the Kony 2012 video failed to point out.
    Last edited by -Lowkey-; 03-10-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      Kony 12 is nothing more than a propaganda piece. People have to ask themselves why the sudden interest in Uganda when you are calling for military intervention in a sovereign country you have to question the motives of the United States the European powers and the organization that put together this documentary.

6 million people have died in the Democratic Republic of Congo in the last decade alone why have people not heard of this? because the United States have benefited greatly from that proxy war.

Its no coincidence that just a few years ago oil was discovered in Uganda, in reality the United States has NEVER intervened anywhere on the face of the planet in the interest of the masses of people.

Another important fact the U.S work hand in hand with the Ugandan government which is itself accused of major crimes against humanity this is something the Kony 2012 video failed to point out.

I agree compltely about the US's intentions and motives. . . If that's the case, then it's pretty bad. . .

As long as some kids and families can be helped out, and no innocent lives are taken, then I'm still all for us helping the Ugandan govt. . As far as what they have done, I'm not sure - but if there are allegation they should be investigated. . .

Comment

Let's get that nigga!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          Let's get that nigga!
          Hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
          X