No announcement yet.

Woman punched in the face by her husband

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    she never hit him...i kept looking to see if she did and couldnt see.
    Thats because she didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Matrix
      The guy planted the camera, not the girl, she must've hit him before & he wants to use it for evidence in court of their divorce settelment or whatever, thats why he's shouting out, 'YOU PUNCHED ME FIRST' then picks up the camera.
      that doesn't make sense though? why would he strike her back?

and she sure as hell didn't get any flush shots off according to the video

Comment

SMH @ a grown man crying about his playstation, and then struck his defenseless wife. Weak piece of ****.

Comment

Is this real??? Goddamn what a ****ing coward. I got this feeling as soon as he punched her man.. what a horrible thing. And look at the kids man.. in front of the little kids "mom??" I really hope he goes to jail for this and the cellmates find out what he got locked for.

Comment

Damn!!!! Why couldn't I be on the other side of the room when that ***** happened ... This weak creep chump deserves and running knee to the throat then a dozen stomps in his freakin face ... what a total pus sy!!!!!

Comment

I didn't see any punch.

Comment

I don't get the whole "infront of their kids" thing.

So it would be ok if he did it, if it was just them two alone??
                No of course not. But the kids being there made it worse.

I am sickened by the level of misogyny and gynophobia displayed by some of the scumbags commenting on this video. Anybody who thinks that this coward's actions are in any way defensible is a disgusting human being. What if this was your mother being punched in the face by someone who towered over her? Would that "absolute bi.tch" deserve it then?

When did it become big and clever to applaud domestic violence?

Comment

That dude is a *****...that was just wrong in everyway

Comment

Nevermind I did see the punch. She didn't even punch him in the face. What a cold hearted bastard he is for punching her in front of the kids. I hope his son doesn't grow up like him.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      No of course not. But the kids being there made it worse.

I am sickened by the level of misogyny and gynophobia displayed by some of the scumbags commenting on this video. Anybody who thinks that this coward's actions are in any way defensible is a disgusting human being. What if this was your mother being punched in the face by someone who towered over her? Would that "absolute bi.tch" deserve it then?

When did it become big and clever to applaud domestic violence?
                      Co-sign!!!!!

Its only celebrated by knuckle-dragging neanderthals who for one, do not hold any respect for women, and two, would never even think about raising their hand to a man.

In essence .... total punks!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X