No announcement yet.

I just shot my bathtub with a shotgun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Hell ya! Ill shoot whatever you want me to shoot!
    youll make your CNN debut soon!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      youll make your CNN debut soon!

This made me crack up for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        Just to be clear.

Area 51 was created to solely research and develop the U2 spy plane which was later succeeded by the blackbird.............both with the ability to travel thousands of miles per hour and capture images from 100,000 feet above ground.......used as recon against enemies.

Public speculation and sightings of the amazing crafts led simpletons to think they were watching UFO's land and deploy from the desert base.

No Extraterrestrials have visited the Planet Earth, because their dumb crafts would have been subject to Jupiter's gravitational pull which destroys 99% of all deep space objects. The ones that aren't destroyed are too small to even matter.
        Im talkin about Roswell!!! And those spaceships are soooooo advanced they dont catch fire due to any gravitational pull. The military admitted they had a UFO and then once the high ups saw them **** up they said it was actully a weather ballon. I dont buy it, there's been way too many sightings for there not to be aliens.

Comment

Working...
        X