Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything more redundant and useless than a degree in Theology?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friend of mine got his degree in theology, been living in a mud hut in senegal teaching kids about the bible for the last few years, says going to school for religion was the best decision he ever made.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    All I'm saying is that even assho*es like "Cryptozoologists" can't get a legit degree for the same reason : Because the rest of the normal population thinks they're ****ing bat****.

Why the double standard?
    Cryptozoologists, dont own colleges.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-07-2012, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Sociology. What an utter crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        friend of mine got his degree in theology, been living in a mud hut in senegal teaching kids about the bible for the last few years, says going to school for religion was the best decision he ever made.

Cryptozoologists, dont own colleges.
        I don't see what the degree has to do with his newfound zest for life : Anybody can become a missionary if they want to. Though helping others is definitely a noble and worthy pursuit.

Do they have to recite scripture in English in order to get their daily sandwiches?

No trolling.

Comment

I don't see what the degree has to do with his newfound zest for life : Anybody can become a missionary if they want to. Though helping others is definitely a noble and worthy pursuit.

Do they have to recite scripture in English in order to get their daily sandwiches?

No trolling.
          depending on the position and the agency they have different educational requirements.

id imagine what hes doing now required the theology degree amongst other things.

i dont know what happens over there.

****ing ***** **** face troll, ***** what!!!

Comment

And Doctors without Borders just have poxy medical degrees and spend their time providing medical care. LOSERS!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              And Doctors without Borders just have poxy medical degrees and spend their time providing medical care. LOSERS!
              im not ****ting on doctors with out borders you are ****ting on religion.

do you see the difference?

and id much rather donate to the mennonite central committee.

https://donate.mcc.org/giving-catalog-by-region

just as long as im not donating to invisible children really.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-07-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

im not ****ting on doctors with out boarders you are ****ting on religion.

do you see the difference?

and id much rather donate to the mennonite central committee.

https://donate.mcc.org/giving-catalog-by-region

just as long as im not donating to invisible children really.
                I'm questioning why a degree in Theology is at all relevant to going to Senegal on a charity mission, unless as Bringer says it's to force them to recite scripture in English to get their sandwiches.

Comment

I don't know about you, Piggy, but I'd recite a few "Our Father"s if it got me a footlong ham and pepperjack.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I'm questioning why a degree in Theology is at all relevant to going to Senegal on a charity mission, unless as Bringer says it's to force them to recite scripture in English to get their sandwiches.
                    im not positive but i belive the agency he works for pays him.

just as a priest gets paid.

this is his job.

Comment

I don't know about you, Piggy, but I'd recite a few "Our Father"s if it got me a footlong ham and pepperjack.
                      You'd go to the slammer for a footlong ham!

Comment

Working...
                      X