Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We fought.

But it was pretty sloppy.

Comment

Actually, looking back on it, we both kind of acted like b*tches about it. I should've just went straight at him without fear of being ratpacked, and vice versa. But we were 9th graders : We didn't want to get too touched up to prevent us from maybe fingering a girl that weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        20 mins? Did you fight or fucck?
        Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        We fought.

But it was pretty sloppy.

Comment

Actually, looking back on it, we both kind of acted like b*tches about it. I should've just went straight at him without fear of being ratpacked, and vice versa. But we were 9th graders : We didn't want to get too touched up to prevent us from maybe fingering a girl that weekend.
          And when you say finger, you mean just touch her hand with your finger right

Man i didnt finger a girl till my last week in HS

Comment

Pretty much, Russian. Maybe a tit squeeze once or twice, too.

All of high-school was just a blur of trying to get to the sweet spot.

Comment

I don't see the problem with the dad "organizing" the fight to be held in their backyard, so long as the other kid agreed with it. Obviously what transpired was anything but fair, but I see nothing wrong with the original intent.

I actually had my older brother do something similar with me and this one kid back in the 9th grade. Basically, that dude didn't want to fight me in the street because he thought all of my friends would jump in on his ass, and the same was true with me and his gang of friends, especially his older brother who was twice my age, and really wanted to beat my ass for something I had done to his little brother earlier that year.

Long story short - It worked out fine in my situation. Me and the kid threw hands on neutral ground for about 20 minutes until we were both too exhausted to continue, and then we went our separate ways, never to have another problem with each other again.
              I'm sure that's against the law, isn't it? But then again i'm Dominican, and you're the American here, so you should know more about that than me. But last time I checked, that right there is illegal.

Comment

If you talk **** and get in somebody's face, you can't hide behind your age when the repercussions come to get you.

Comment

I'm not sure about the legality of it, Kev. But needless to say I don't think organizing any criminal activity is looked upon kindly by law enforcement officials.

Of course, you know that as a society you've failed when ordinary boyhood experiences are labelled as "criminal activity", but that's another issue for another day. And I don't want to sound like one of those : "Back in my day" types.

Let's just say I think kids today are overly pussified and it's not healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                    If you talk **** and get in somebody's face, you can't hide behind your age when the repercussions come to get you.
                    And if you assault a kid that talked *****, dont faint when the judge gives you 10 yeara

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      And if you assault a kid that talked *****, dont faint when the judge gives you 10 yeara
                      You would get a slap on the wrists in the UK. America is too soft.

Comment

Working...
                      X