Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UglyPug displays slick white boy feet!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can only express puzzlement which borders on alarm.

Comment

• you look like a fancy nancy :gay:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
        you look like a fancy nancy :gay:
        Haha Bobbo' I am confused by your newfound hate for the pug. . . After I put in work to have you unbanned!!

Comment

• I'd ditch the spandex and go with your basic "tanktop and basketball shorts" combo.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I'd ditch the spandex and go with your basic "tanktop and basketball shorts" combo.

Ah! Bringer! Excellent! If the Bringer doesn't talk TOO much shyt to "ya boy", then you know it can't be that bad! Haha. . . Nice avi BTW. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              this guy does it.......... how are you going to grow faster? By sleppin' around at a sloths pace or by picking it up to maybe the speed of a turtle or possibly even duplicate the blazing speed of a very motivated turtle. Come on kid.............Rockin'

He can train doing explosive workouts, If he does that he could build bigger legs and fast twitch muscles

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Dick measuring contests over the internet

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

Lol. . . Just a quick little sample of how to skip rope for boxing training and conditioning. . . Overall just good for stamina, coordination, dexterity, and foot speed. . . Nothing fancy, just basic skipping. . . I started a year ago and did it consistently for a few months. . . THen I stopped, and just started back a week ago, so my technique is not perfect, but it gets the job done.

OPEN TO CRITIQUE!!! . . . Anything from shyt talkage to real feedback is appreciated!!!
                  I dont think it is advisable to skip rope when you're pregnant.

Comment

• that place looks like you can get raped in specially with those pants you got on...btw you look like a big dude big dudes usually cant move that fast or be that agile

Comment

• Someone just pmd me this on chat pug :/

Comment

Working...
                      X