No announcement yet.

You know what, **** relationships

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    You guys sound like you dont know anything about women.

You can do everything perfect and a ***** will still **** you over. That's just how it is.

Maybe you should get one and find out.
    Mine is coming from experience ... I have been with the same lady for three years and she get furious when my eye stray even on the net. That would imply and as I have been told ... I get the job done as a MAN and that goes far beyond the bedroom.

Your assumptions, formulated with absolutely no evidence what-so-ever shows an immaturity commonly found on the www. Just because you fail ... means everyone is a failure and this couldn't be further from reality. You FAIL alone and this doesn't mean others make the same stupid mistakes you make and you're flat out wrong to assume this is the case.

I rarely like www pissing matches, even though I always win, but that's why you rarely find me insulting or making attempt at downing others .... its the www and I can honestly give a **** what you or any other guy believe ... it just doesn't change my reality.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Mine is coming from experience ... I have been with the same lady for three years and she get furious when my eye stray even on the net. That would imply and as I have been told ... I get the job done as a MAN and that goes far beyond the bedroom.

Your assumptions, formulated with absolutely no evidence what-so-ever shows an immaturity commonly found on the www. Just because you fail ... means everyone is a failure and this couldn't be further from reality. You FAIL alone and this doesn't mean others make the same stupid mistakes you make and you're flat out wrong to assume this is the case.

I rarely like www pissing matches, even though I always win, but that's why you rarely find me insulting or making attempt at downing others .... its the www and I can honestly give a **** what you or any other guy believe ... it just doesn't change my reality.

Young pretty girls are hard to tie down. That's a fact. All i'm doing is speaking the truth.

I dont know about other girls because i dont really try anything with them.

I speak from experience also.

I don't get into pissing matches because i already know i'm the **** and i don't care if anybody else knows it. All i'm doing is defending my position where I need to.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-03-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Young pretty girls are hard to tie down. That's a fact. All i'm doing is speaking the truth.

I dont know about other girls because i dont really try anything with them.

I speak from experience also.

I don't get into pissing matches because i already know i'm the **** and i don't care if anybody else knows it. All i'm doing is defending my position where I need to.
        Your exact statement ... i.e. assumption:

"You guys sound like you dont know anything about women.
        You can do everything perfect and a ***** will still **** you over. That's just how it is.
        Maybe you should get one and find out."

Based on your statements ALONE ... it would seem that your opinions are unstable and unfocused. Claiming you're the **** on the www is equivalent to claiming your the baddest man on the planet .... I'm sure some\others can see where I'm going with this and is a sign that something IN REALITY is lacking.

But, since you're already the ****, I'll stop there because you have a wealth of experience and know-how @24.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          Your exact statement ... i.e. assumption:

"You guys sound like you dont know anything about women.
          Maybe you should get one and find out."

Based on your statements ALONE ... it would seem that your opinions are unstable and unfocused. Claiming you're the **** on the www is equivalent to claiming your the baddest man on the planet .... I'm sure some\others can see where I'm going with this and is a sign that something IN REALITY is lacking.

But, since you're already the ****, I'll stop there because you have a wealth of experience and know-how @24.
          Just because you have your experience, and I have my experience, doesn't mean either one is more right than the other.

Age is just a number, some 10 year olds are wiser than 50 year old fools. If you judge anyone based on that, then you're putting yourself at a disadvantage.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-03-2012, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Just because you have your experience, and I have my experience, doesn't mean either one is more right than the other.

Age is just a number, some 10 year olds are wiser than 50 year old fools. If you judge anyone based on that, then you're putting yourself at a disadvantage.
            All I did was make a suggestion and wait for you to react.

And BTW, point me to that 10year old, I'd like to invest in his\her future.

Comment

if you **** your wife correctly, she's not gonna cheat

Comment

You have to find a mature women not a lil hoody that cant think 4 her self.

Keep trying and youll be cool bruh

Comment

i know....my girl used 2 go 2 clubs while i used to leave out of town visit family. smh...

EVERY TIME...until i put her on blast and she hasent since

Comment

the guy was heartbroken but he was getting over it and moving on.....

....then they banned his boxingscene account, now he's on suicide watch

Comment

A whole lot of sad - sacking if you ask me.

Play victim all you want, see if that gets you anywhere.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X