No announcement yet.

You know what, **** relationships

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
    You mean the strap on wasn't a deal breaker? What a swutty wittle har.
    If thats what you do that's cool.

Comment

Everyone cheats, what the ****.

I mean I'm worse than probably any female I've ever known. But I will clearly state that's because I learned that behavior from a female.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post

I mean I'm worse than probably any female I've ever known. But I will clearly state that's because I learned that behavior from a female.
        I dont cheat- btw good movie in your avi.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          Well at least you're honest.

I've always appreciated different vaginas. Well most of them, I mean some I wish I would have never seen if I had to do over again.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

if you **** your wife correctly, she's not gonna cheat

Comment

I've been there EVENmoney. I always told myself the right girl is out there unfortunately I'm wrong every single time. I can't trust any females no more. They're a distraction for me. As bad as I want to settle down and start a family I can't. I've been played before and it's a horrible feeling. So just do you and keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
                I've been there EVENmoney. I always told myself the right girl is out there unfortunately I'm wrong every single time. I can't trust any females no more. They're a distraction for me. As bad as I want to settle down and start a family I can't. I've been played before and it's a horrible feeling. So just do you and keep it that way.
                feel you-----

Comment

Girls are always gonna cheat anyway, I'd rather be the guy they cheat with than the guy they cheat on.

At least til i'm 40

That's pretty much me. . . I absolutely LOVE living the bachelor's life. . Some lonely nights and empty bed from time to time, but just the ability to sleep with whoever and whenever. . .

I don't plan on settling down until I'm into my career. .. Then I want to start a family with that right lucky broad! haha. . . I figure I'll be 33-40 before I get married and have kids.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
                    feel you-----
                    Ta ****k is with you two.

WELCOME TO HEARTBREAK HOTEL WOULD YOU LIKE A ROOM?

Enough. *****. BULL****.

Understand there are like billions of females out there.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post

swore when i was young i wouldnt be jaded like this but its f@ckin true. gotta keep to yourself emotionally.

Comment

Working...
                      X